Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Ive changed gyms so spending time getting used to the new machines etc...

Did my first ever spinning class today. Nearly fooking killed me. And then got talked into staying for the abs class after.

Im in bits lol.

To be honest I probably shouldn't of done a regular gym session before hand!!

So yes had a great day.

Although now that twats back all the threads just seem messy, argumentative and insulting again.

Stayed in, nailed an assignment, blasted some tunes although overheard endless freaky conversations and had a rugby ball hit my window.

Virtually sorted out a house for next year with C-Man so can't wait for that, halls are actually doing my head in. Hoping in the next few weeks the cretins and decent folk will suss out who's who.

Ive changed gyms so spending time getting used to the new machines etc...

Did my first ever spinning class today. Nearly fooking killed me. And then got talked into staying for the abs class after.

Im in bits lol.

To be honest I probably shouldn't of done a regular gym session before hand!!

So yes had a great day.

Although now that twats back all the threads just seem messy, argumentative and insulting again.

:o i hope thats not referring to me, i haven't done anything <_<

Got put through a 45 minute beasting by a couple of Marine Commandos at college today. As much as you want to do it mentally, after a while your completely knackered lol

That reads wrong. Very wrong.

Smashing. Decent day on the market and returned home to find the guy who's working on my house had saved me close to £150 on the quote I had agreed to pay for new guttering and managed to get far better materials as well.

He saved another £30 on a previously quoted £50 worth of glass so that, even after paying him a bonus he tried to refuse, I've saved far more than his wages and, having had the delivery this morning, the work is almost finished. The lad's a gem.

Interesting.

From what people keep telling me, JSA people can get alot of things, we just never get told.

Shame they can't get a bloody job :D:P

Smashing. Decent day on the market and returned home to find the guy who's working on my house had saved me close to £150 on the quote I had agreed to pay for new guttering and managed to get far better materials as well.

He saved another £30 on a previously quoted £50 worth of glass so that, even after paying him a bonus he tried to refuse, I've saved far more than his wages and, having had the delivery this morning, the work is almost finished. The lad's a gem.

Good to see there's still some decent folk about :thumbup:

Bit crap and it's helped set up the end of a week into a right grulling schedule.

I suppose that's what happens when you go Uni for one day and then work send you out on site all day. Basically dumping every phonecall you had on your desk and lots of pedantic ****s leave e-mails asking lots of questions.

People sem to love coming on foxestalk when pissed.

Is it to try and show you have a social life? lol

Not something I can explain but as at uni I leave my laptop on next to my bed and with an iPhone it's always tempting. I think I always find that when I get back I need to shout out to someone or a song needs mentioning or whatever. Not done one in 2 weeks mainly as nights out are now 1 in 3 and never ending up back at my place.