Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Today has been fluctuating between "mediocre" and "shit".

I have mostly been using the word "rectard".

Should have called the day a medishit day!

PS: I shall be using rectard tommorrow, it's not copyrighted is it? i don't see no © or etc!

Should have called the day a medishit day!

PS: I shall be using rectard tommorrow, it's not copyrighted is it? i don't see no © or ™ etc!

I thought I had made it up, but it appears in the urban dictionary. :(

Penard is another good one.

I thought I had made it up, but it appears in the urban dictionary. :(

Penard is another good one.

I've always liked the word twatwanker.

Is Penard a bit like John Pienaar off of the news and that?

This week, I 'ave been mostly eating... acorns. :ermm:

*kerching* :D

You a young mother, are you? That’s the hardest job in the world is, innit, eh? The old motherin’ game. Yeah, hardest game in the world. Yeah, I done it meself, see? Yeah. Thirty years, man and woman.

*kerching* :D

You a young mother, are you? That’s the hardest job in the world is, innit, eh? The old motherin’ game. Yeah, hardest game in the world. Yeah, I done it meself, see? Yeah. Thirty years, man and woman.

Enduring image, isn't it? Small boys in a park, jumpers for goal posts... two at the back, three in the middle, four up front... rush goalie... one's gone home for his tea? Beans on toast? Don't quote me on that... Marvellous.

:D

I've always liked the word twatwanker.

Is Penard a bit like John Pienaar off of the news and that?

I would like to think so, but retarded penis was the thinking behind that one.

I have used that word slightly less today. I have suffered mostly in silence.

I just picked up my kids - my son was refused permission to go to the toilet and eventually lost control of his bladder.

Then he was made to stand outside the classroom as Year6 were lining up for assembly, so they could take the piss out of him.

Then he was dressed without being washed or given the opportunity to do so himself...so he stank of piss all ****ing day.

I am ****ing incandescent. :@:banghead::mad:

Bastardmother****er****wankers. Some teachers really piss me off. Cnuts.

A suitable letter has been sent to his Head, choice words have been selected for tomorrow morning.

I would like to think so, but retarded penis was the thinking behind that one.

I have used that word slightly less today. I have suffered mostly in silence.

One and the same....allegedly?

I just picked up my kids - my son was refused permission to go to the toilet and eventually lost control of his bladder.

Then he was made to stand outside the classroom as Year6 were lining up for assembly, so they could take the piss out of him.

Then he was dressed without being washed or given the opportunity to do so himself...so he stank of piss all ****ing day.

A suitable letter has been sent to his Head, choice words have been selected for tomorrow morning.

You are joking? That is child neglect and abuse. Sod the letter, break the heads door down tomorrow morning f**king disgraceful!

You are joking? That is child neglect and abuse. Sod the letter, break the heads door down tomorrow morning f**king disgraceful!

I am trying to be good. I may even leave this to the wife, she is far scarier than I.

Fcuking ****pigs you shouldn't even have to ask permission for the toilet other than to be polite! :angry:

What?!

I hope you're going to complain to the LEA as well. That is truly appalling behaviour.

What?!

I hope you're going to complain to the LEA as well. That is truly appalling behaviour.

That won't reverse what has happened and I doubt it'll benefit the teacher or the school. If it never happens again to another child in that teacher's class then that is all that ought to come from this I reckon.

That won't reverse what has happened and I doubt it'll benefit the teacher or the school. If it never happens again to another child in that teacher's class then that is all that ought to come from this I reckon.

I really cannot fathom what must have been going through that teacher's mind though. Even if the teacher had thought he was trying it on to get out of class or whatever, to not clean him up is beyond my comprehension.

That is truly awful, and appalling. I used to have the same problem when I was 11, I had a bladder problem which meant I needed the toilet more often. I was stopped from going to the toilet, even though I had a doctor's note to prove it. Fortunately I didn't have an accident, but I can still sympathise with you and your son.

He may never live this down, and that is wrong.

The only way they'll give a sh!t is if they are reprimanded or have some sort of official warning, otherwise they'll most likely just try not to laugh at your angry red face & carry on as if nothing happened when you leave!

That really is appalling. I am sure that the teacher in question would be nursing some kind of injury, if that was my child. I admire your restraint.

That really is appalling. I am sure that the teacher in question would be nursing some kind of injury, if that was my child. I admire your restraint.

No option Lee, I work for the same Authority. Me and the woman have discussed it again tonight and reckon we want an unconditional commitment from them that this kind of incident will never happen to another child in the school and that they will put procedures in place to minimise the distress to any kid. I can't believe that they don't have flannels and a spare bloody uniform.

Anyways, the letter I sent was pretty forthright. As you can imagine, I am not very good at complaining or using words to convey my displeasure... :whistle:

Still, I have enjoyed playing with my Ebay fuknut. I totally SOGA Section 36'd his ass.

No option Lee, I work for the same Authority. Me and the woman have discussed it again tonight and reckon we want an unconditional commitment from them that this kind of incident will never happen to another child in the school and that they will put procedures in place to minimise the distress to any kid. I can't believe that they don't have flannels and a spare bloody uniform.

Anyways, the letter I sent was pretty forthright. As you can imagine, I am not very good at complaining or using words to convey my displeasure... :whistle:

Still, I have enjoyed playing with my Ebay fuknut. I totally SOGA Section 36'd his ass.

I reckon you should put the teacher's head on a spike, then you'd be known as Vlad the Impaler ;)

It is a disgrace what has happened to your son though.