Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Spent 20 times what I sold on the market today and not for the first time lately! My wife reckons half the City has decided to have Christmas on me and says she might have to get a shrink in to make me meaner! :D

On the plus side, the sun came out and my new drainpiping was all fixed by the time I got home. Thanks Danny. :thumbup:

Happy Birthday!

Mine day started early at 4am woken by the sound of the Chavs next door having a massive punch up and continuing for about an hour. How people can behave like that when they have a seven year old in the house is beyond me. :(

Watched the MOTO GP and chilling now

lol Ohhhhhhhhhh.

I was wondering why I had several people wishing me a happy new year, thought they'd just gone fucking crazy.

Id guessed it was when we had a load of fireworks going off late last night... took me hours to get the dog off the ceiling :rolleyes:

I can imagine! Sadly my stupid mutt has a heart attack every time she hears a bang. Time to get the Diazepan off the vet I think :)

Aw :(.

I said to my cousin I feel sorry for the people who don't celebrate Diwali at all and had to deal with all the people and the noise coming from Melton Road. Only one day of the year though.

Probably just made a massive mistake and schoolboy error by spilling my guts in a txt to

a girl I like.

It was one of those moments were I just wrote every fooking thing incouod think of In possibly the logest text in history.

It probably sounds god awful but needed to be done, oh well shall wait n see in the morning lol.

Bloody feelings they are a bitch!!

Edited by AjcW

Probably just made a massive mistake and schoolboy error by spilling my guts in a txt to

a girl I like.

It was one of those moments were I just wrote every fooking thing incouod think of In possibly the logest text in history.

It probably sounds god awful but needed to be done, oh well shall wait n see in the morning lol.

Bloody feeling they are a bitch!!

WOWWW MEAN STUFFFF

Sung max greadel, leicester, wedensday man city ((yeah mate supports em!)! songs all night then met albion lads, and the anit Joe mattock songsds came out, excellent night.

lectureww at 10 tyeah bestalcu kkk

Edited by Tommeh