Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

This week couldnt get any worse, but if it does i dread to think whats going to happen next.

Wassup, chuck?

I am so tired, Red Bull has failed to work its magic. I have an opinion to write, and I don't want to do it. I hate civil litigation. If I see an ad for "no win, no fee", I swear I will punch something. These vultures are the bane of my life. Tossers.

Pics :P?

I didn't know that Chimps regurgitated their food on purpose?

Got no pics, we forgot our camera and my phone is crap so I didn't even bother trying!

From what I could tell it defo looked like he was doing it on purpose, just mopped it up with about 15 dips of his fingers then after a minute would do it all again. He really enjoyed it

Wassup, chuck?

Recession finally hit home(Dad lost his job, the misfortune of being a high earner)... then lost his driving licence... so everything is just brilliant in Chez alex at the moment :(

Anyway im off to buy a bike now :P

Can you see im trying to put a humorous spin on all this.

Edited by AjcW

Recession finally hit home(Dad lost his job, the misfortune of being a high earner)... then lost his driving licence... so everything is just brilliant in Chez alex at the moment :(

:( Sorry to hear that.

Ayup, whats this then, Nussul being a little bitch hiding behind ANOTHER Father Ted post?!

Well I fricking never!

I would respond to your borefest of a post, but there's more to life than being a little girl on a forum.

Sorry to hear that Alex.

:( Sorry to hear that.

To be honest the job loss thing we were all quite positive about because he was a director so it doesnt take long to get back on your feet.

But now without the ability to drive your kind of limited to what you can apply for.

Ouch. How long's he been banned for?

I know of one director who negotiated a driver for the duration of his ban. Don't know if that's any comfort.

Ouch. How long's he been banned for?

I know of one director who negotiated a driver for the duration of his ban. Don't know if that's any comfort.

Till April, so its not so bad. If he got a new job straight away he would probably look into a driver but the longer your out the more you have to prioritise I suppose.

Anyway its the final kick up the arse I needed to start learning to drive.

Things can only get better Alex :).

In terms of recession, and if it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one. So you, your dad and your family are all kind of in the same boat as millions of others around the country.

Chin up :)

Cheers mate.

Chin up Alex. Sure your dad will find something else soon mate. :thumbup:

Cheers.

Loving the reality of your avatar and comment under it too :P

Driving is great fun Alex, definitely something you should start doing. ;)

Yes, want to get involved in more of this away game madness too :)

Till April, so its not so bad. If he got a new job straight away he would probably look into a driver but the longer your out the more you have to prioritise I suppose.

Anyway its the final kick up the arse I needed to start learning to drive.

Blimey. I won't ask....

Driving is great; it's the other cocks on the road that spoil it.