Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

To budweiser comment earlier. Even if your on 80k now it's amazing how

much of that is taken up by paying off things from the past. ;)

and the mac reference was quite funny of you lol

Especially as he was quoting me, and I don't have a Mac. I got all confused. :S:(

Heavy night last night. I jizzed myself silly when Don't Stop Believin' by Journey came on, even if the bouncers were being nobheads to us at the time for having the audacity to jump up and down to it.

Ended up with the standard drunk trip to Tesco to buy stupid stuff.

Decided to sack off my lecture this morning, but just checked my e-mails and it's cancelled anyway due to our lecturer having a sore throat. :D

Edited by A Fox in Essex

:yawn: I'm sooooo tired I feel like I could sleep for a month.

Still, looking on the bright side, there's no kids in school tomorrow and then I've got a week off. :hurrah:

Oh, and I've got out of going to the school halloween disco and having to look even more witch-like than normal. :devil:

I've also got the strongest craving for Chinese imaginable. :cry:

Realised I haven't posted about my day. I "won" my first "bail application" today. I was convinced that my "lay client" would be refused, as his character isn't that good, and he's previous for similar offences, plus he committed this latest one whilst already on bail. However, I managed to pull out some good arguments in favour of bail, and he was "granted" conditional bail, which I think was very good for him.

Before anyone bursts a blood vessel, the "lay client" and the "application" were fictional.

Realised I haven't posted about my day. I "won" my first "bail application" today. I was convinced that my "lay client" would be refused, as his character isn't that good, and he's previous for similar offences, plus he committed this latest one whilst already on bail. However, I managed to pull out some good arguments in favour of bail, and he was "granted" conditional bail, which I think was very good for him.

Before anyone bursts a blood vessel, the "lay client" and the "application" were fictional.

Too many "s :P.

If it was fictional I'm guessing it was some practice case? Or am I totally missing the point?

Too many "s :P.

If it was fictional I'm guessing it was some practice case? Or am I totally missing the point?

Yes, it was practice. It was still good to have a go. Even better to win. :P

No offence mate, but like it'd make a difference if it was aged or not! You wouldn't know the difference at our age!

lol I know i just thought it sounded right :P. And I definitely wouldn't know the difference once i plonked it in lemsip :P

Damn.

:(

Edited by AjcW