Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

:angry:

We were meant to be going there but I had to take the mrs home as she'd had a few too many in the bars!

It was ridiculous. My mate carried him out the lavs to find us! He'd just commentated Derby - Qpr then comes Leics to put in a fanclub shift, amazing. So annoyed now that none of us had a camera.

Week of lectures, seminars and coursework now aswell as looking for a Job as my overdraft is fast approaching.

Roll on Thursday 6pm for a journey home and QPR. Then big halloween times up here saturday.

I've spent the day watching series 4 of the US Office. Until Meagvideo decided to be a bunch of cunts about it. :rolleyes:

Probably head down the bar about half six and try and convince the mongy bar staff to put the game on the big screen for me. Doubt it'll happen.

It was ridiculous. My mate carried him out the lavs to find us! He'd just commentated Derby - Qpr then comes Leics to put in a fanclub shift, amazing. So annoyed now that none of us had a camera.

Week of lectures, seminars and coursework now aswell as looking for a Job as my overdraft is fast approaching.

Roll on Thursday 6pm for a journey home and QPR. Then big halloween times up here saturday.

Out in Leicester for Haloween mate?

Started my second week of Jury Service today, given an extended lunch (by two hours) and then sent home at 2.30 to return tomorrow.

Looking forward to the football tonight.

I've NEVER been called for jury service.

I want to do a fortnight sitting on my arse scoffing sandwiches before finding the guilty person guilty.

There's no smoke without fire, is my motto.

Tough.

Was at work last night from 6pm - 10pm, thus missed Reading away on the Television. Although, my work collegues(sp) kept on informing me of the score it wasn't the same.

Back to work in an hour, for a 10am start, to then finish at 2pm which should be ok.

Then probably going to watch the Reading match as it was recorded for me whilst the family watched it.

However, no work on Friday as we are going to Queens Park Rangers away! :scarf:

Got well pissed last night, hungover this morning.....

Me too, although I trump you.

The girl launched herself at me at half-seven screaming delight that she'd just invited a friend around on a play-date, and that she was arriving in five minutes.

Girls + mornings + telephones = hell.

Me too, although I trump you.

The girl launched herself at me at half-seven screaming delight that she'd just invited a friend around on a play-date, and that she was arriving in five minutes.

Girls + mornings + telephones = hell.

Hopefully you will never trump on me.........I was drinking till 3 in the morning, and the place where we stayed has no cab\taxi service after 11, so we had a 25 minute walk back to the hotel!! I'm still drunk, only thing keeping me sane is Daljit Mattu on you tube!!!

Spent ages editing my personal statement down to the allotted size(bastarding ucas limitations)... I wish i could send in the original 8000 character statement I wrote but nooooo Ucas says only 4000 characters.

Thanks to aoww for her help :)

Spent ages editing my personal statement down to the allotted size(bastarding ucas limitations)... I wish i could send in the original 8000 character statement I wrote but nooooo Ucas says only 4000 characters.

Thanks to aoww for her help :)

What have you chosen to study?

And must have been a bitch to cut down 4000 characters?! How did you go so much over?

What have you chosen to study?

And must have been a bitch to cut down 4000 characters?! How did you go so much over?

Because I write, its what I do lol... Aspiring journo doesn't know went to stop talking.

Its looking like business. Not quite got enough points for Brunel Business :( but i have applied for Journo there.

Because I write, its what I do lol... Aspiring journo doesn't know went to stop talking.

Its looking like business. Not quite got enough points for Brunel Business :( but i have applied for Journo there.

Ah cool. To be honest mate, a lot of the subject grade boundaries were lowered here, so you never know.

What grades do you need and what you on at the moment :)?

Well as im on a gap year, ive already got my grades.... so im on about 260- 280 points... I think brunels business is about 300-320.

Cool what about for Journo?

Your personal statement can go a long way so make sure that's the main selling point for yourself. Sure you've been told that a million times lol.

Cool what about for Journo?

Your personal statement can go a long way so make sure that's the main selling point for yourself. Sure you've been told that a million times lol.

Im fine for getting into the journo course.. but its like last choice.