Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Ah right.

Where else you applied?

Good luck for wherever :thumbup:

Trent because he fell in love with the place at open day and its great for business.... I cant remember the other one of the top of my head... three of the courses are at trent though.

Trent because he fell in love with the place at open day and its great for business.... I cant remember the other one of the top of my head... three of the courses are at trent though.

Nice. I know loads of my mates who went to Trent and they love it there :)

Invented a new version of killer pool last night which involves placing everyone's entry cash in a tower in the middle of the table and making anyone who knocks it over while taking their shot do a sambuca. Hell of a game.

Went out last night, no idea after 1am, missed 1st lecture, nailed the 2nd and about to hit a seminar till 6. Tonight could be on and tomorrow + the weekend will be blinding.
Woke up feeling drunk, went to lecture feeling drunk, walked home feeling drunk, went to bed, woke up feeling good, watched some US office, got dressed, watched The Simpsons.

Out again tonight. Let the good times roll! :beer:

The student life does sound really hard at times :whistle:

The student life does sound really hard at times :whistle:

Oh it's a right bitch yeah. Just had a Stoke fan explaining the premier league in a seminar, I have NEVER been so close to walking out.

Contemplating destroying it again tonight which will be the 4th running.......

70000 :o

:doh:

But for the sake of argument we'll just say it was anyway. :thumbup:

Oh it's a right bitch yeah. Just had a Stoke fan explaining the premier league in a seminar, I have NEVER been so close to walking out.

Contemplating destroying it again tonight which will be the 4th running.......

lol

What did he have to say?

lol

What did he have to say?

SHE which was even more ridiculous.... :ph34r:

Just how clubs success can relate to their support and the press they get and how Staffordshire now take note of the shitheads....She was right but fu ck me the delivery was smug. If sh'd have brought up THAT day at the Britannia I'd have been expelled.

SHE which was even more ridiculous.... :ph34r:

Just how clubs success can relate to their support and the press they get and how Staffordshire now take note of the shitheads....She was right but fu ck me the delivery was smug. If sh'd have brought up THAT day at the Britannia I'd have been expelled.

First mistake was discussin football with a female.

I cringed at the very thought.

First mistake was discussin football with a female.

I cringed at the very thought.

Difficault in these seminars mate with 25 odd of us, freedom of speech and that.

It's catch 22 really as I don't want to discuss these issues with clueless girls but I do need something to look at during the boring periods.

Edited by Tommeh

Saw a dog get hit by a car this morning. Poor little thing. :cry:

Oh God, thats one thing Ive never witnessed thank goodness. Was it dead? >_<

Saw a friends horse killed by a car years ago - it still haunts me, we thought shed been killed too, which is obviously worse :cry:

Sir F once ran over a rat. I don't even like rats, but I was upset by the whole thing.

Oh, and a pigeon once flew into my windscreen. It knackered my aerial in the process. Unfortunately the bastard survived.

Saw a dog get hit by a car this morning. Poor little thing. :cry:

I hit a fox once, but didn't kill it. Stopped the car to see how it was, and the poor little bugger was in agony, so I put it out of it's misery. with a 'Private. no trespassing' wooden sign. The noise that made haunts me.