Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I have never killed, or witness the death of, any animal.

I prefer to touch them sexually and leave mental scarring.

Is that what you were trying to do to me the last time we met...............I must admit, I rather enjoyed it!!!!!!

lol

you pair of big flirts!

Me never.........................! :whistle:

By the way, when are we gonna see your sexy self again, pre-match!!! :beer::P

Soon, I was thinking that the last game - I must get organised and get ready earlier lol

Ul see a lot less of me... Ive lost ten llbs since my last visit! :giggle:

Got a few more wrinkles thou :thumbup:

Soon, I was thinking that the last game - I must get organised and get ready earlier lol

Ul see a lot less of me... Ive lost ten llbs since my last visit! :giggle:

Got a few more wrinkles thou :thumbup:

That's excellent news, i'm really happy for you, not that you had to lose any weight!! By the way, you will probably see alot more of me, i've probably put on 10 lbs, but as they say, there's alot more of the Singh to go around!!! :whistle:

That's excellent news, i'm really happy for you, not that you had to lose any weight!! By the way, you will probably see alot more of me, i've probably put on 10 lbs, but as they say, there's alot more of the Singh to go around!!! :whistle:

always a good thing! lol

Saw one of these parked up against a wall last night on the way back home from Uxbridge:

redbullcar.jpg

So my mate decides to sit on the wall as we took pics of it. He falls and gets stuck in between the wall and the car lol. Then the police arrive and start talking to us. We thought we would be fucked over for being 'drunk and disorderly'. Turns out they only took our details because they have to record who they speak to.

Ended up having a proper conversation with them lol. The copper I spoke to found out we were students and then said he wanted to be a pilot but now he's a police officer he said he's earning double than a pilot :o

Finished work at 10am, came home for some lunch, watched Halloween and am now about to head down the pub for a couple before wandering over to Loftus Road. Winner!