Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Saw Richard Stearman and James Wesolowski with two other lads in the Shires yesterday. Weso sure has a big mouth for a little guy lol

All us little ones have big gobs!!!

Ive been decorating and doing nightshift.

Im well hard*

(*not hard in a sexual way,before you get too excited Gibbo!!!!)

I just picked up my kids - my son was refused permission to go to the toilet and eventually lost control of his bladder.

Then he was made to stand outside the classroom as Year6 were lining up for assembly, so they could take the piss out of him.

Then he was dressed without being washed or given the opportunity to do so himself...so he stank of piss all ****ing day.

I am ****ing incandescent. :@:banghead::mad:

Bastardmother****er****wankers. Some teachers really piss me off. Cnuts.

A suitable letter has been sent to his Head, choice words have been selected for tomorrow morning.

How the hell do such people get to be employed in schools?

I'd have been down there and poured a bucket of piss over the person responsible.

I remember a comparable situation in South Northants when the local authority failed to empty my dustbin two weeks running.

I loaded the whole lot in a pick-up and dumped it on the District Council steps in Towcester.

Dustbin sure got emptied after that.

I'd have been down there and poured a bucket of piss over the person responsible.

I remember a comparable situation in South Northants when the local authority failed to empty my dustbin two weeks running.

I loaded the whole lot in a pick-up and dumped it on the District Council steps in Towcester.

Watch out, Thrac's on the rampage again :unsure::mellow:

I thought I had made it up, but it appears in the urban dictionary. :(

Penard is another good one.

I just checked, so it is! oh and i like that Penard aswell, your good at this ain't you? i bet your great at scrabble!

Oh and Katy, twatwanker is good but it's just two swear words mixed together! try something like wall willy puller! or table twat! or ribena ****er!

Anyhow as to the thread my day has been poo, hayfever and i have a crappy ulcer at the back of my tongue, well i think it's there, it bloody hurts!! i might eat some bonjela

Edited by Tamland

I just picked up my kids - my son was refused permission to go to the toilet and eventually lost control of his bladder.

Then he was made to stand outside the classroom as Year6 were lining up for assembly, so they could take the piss out of him.

Then he was dressed without being washed or given the opportunity to do so himself...so he stank of piss all ****ing day.

A suitable letter has been sent to his Head, choice words have been selected for tomorrow morning.

That is truely shocking, watch some of them ****ers tho when you tell them what you think, some of them have a habit of trying to twist stuff and then try make you out to be the badguy!

Edited by Tamland

I just checked, so it is! oh and i like that Penard aswell, your good at this ain't you? i bet your great at scrabble!

I won a box of chocolate willies at an Ann Summers Party for my knowledge of expletives. My daddy would be so proud.....

Jesus christ, that's appalling. His teacher'll get chewed out by the head, surely?

lol

I'm up early because me mum's just gone up the hospital fairly certain she's in labour.

Edited by Flynny

Oh and Katy, twatwanker is good but it's just two swear words mixed together! try something like wall willy puller! or table twat! or ribena ****er!

Anyhow as to the thread my day has been poo, hayfever and i have a crappy ulcer at the back of my tongue, well i think it's there, it bloody hurts!! i might eat some bonjela

I didn't know there was a template for this kind of thing, I merely mentioned a word I liked using :thumbup:

I'm about to clean the toilet, I think I'd rather do exams to be honest. At least they come to an end, housework doesn't

My girlfriend went away for a week recently and I found keeping on top of the housework easy - effortless really.

Apart from ironing. In the end I just left it for her. She went mental about that, but at the end of the day you don't buy a dog to bark yourself.

*ducks*

Only joking. I'm very grateful for getting my housework done. I do man things like taking the rubbish out and hanging pictures up and pretending I know stuff about cars.

My girlfriend went away for a week recently and I found keeping on top of the housework easy - effortless really.

Apart from ironing. In the end I just left it for her. She went mental about that, but at the end of the day you don't buy a dog to bark yourself.

*ducks*

Only joking. I'm very grateful for getting my housework done. I do man things like taking the rubbish out and hanging pictures up and pretending I know stuff about cars.

Missed ya!

It made me throw up actually, it's funny it wasn't in THAT much of a state :unsure: