Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Eventful/immense.

Woke up hungover with a sprained ankle, hobbled to cricket practice, went home, met my mate, waited for an hour for a bus to the train station to no avail, got a cab to the station, got on a train, drank a bottle and a half of Tesco brand Red Bull type stuff, felt really edgy for ages and couldn't talk properly (the effects still haven't fully worn off), had a beer in Leicester Square, met my other mate, saw us win, had a standard McDonalds at Liverpool Street, sat opposite a hot blonde (albeit with her unit of a boyfriend sat next to her) on the train, put on some victory Kasabian, had a 45 minute walk home with some serious tunes.

That was how my frickin' day was.

Friday night was incredible, defenatly up there with the all time greats.

Today was pretty relaxed, Fifa and Jeff at Cheds.

Brought FM10 tonight and got the train back to sheff, now my social life is officially over. Game up here 10:30 tomorrow morning.

I will predict that today won't be brilliant :|

I'm going to do some reporting and picture taking for the joint university (Leicester/DMU) american football team today. And it's predicted to be heavy rain....

If it doesn't clear up after midday, as predicted, this could be a horrible, horrible, miserable, wet day, and it's only a friendly!

Turns out they only took our details because they have to record who they speak to.

You've been had. You don't have to give your details unless you've been arrested, you're the driver of a car, suspected of acting anti-socially or they suspect you've committed an offence; the police should have told what and why they suspect you, and you have the right to ask before giving any details. You don't have to give your details if it's a stop and search either, unless you're the driver of a car. All this talk of "records" is a ruse.

You've been had. You don't have to give your details unless you've been arrested, you're the driver of a car, suspected of acting anti-socially or they suspect you've committed an offence; the police should have told what and why they suspect you, and you have the right to ask before giving any details. You don't have to give your details if it's a stop and search either, unless you're the driver of a car. All this talk of "records" is a ruse.

So what might happen now?

You're scaring me Lisa lol.

The only thing that relates your above comments to what happened is the bit in bold. They told us though that you're not in trouble - they just have to record everything they do when they are on duty.

The only thing that relates your above comments to what happened is the bit in bold. They told us though that you're not in trouble - they just have to record everything they do when they are on duty.

I don't know what they do with the data that they collect, although I have my suspicions. Criminology puts ideas into your head! I shouldn't worry, about it, but at least next time you know you don't have to say owt!

They've got your deets without good reason. That's personal information they've no right to know.

I don't know what they do with the data that they collect, although I have my suspicions. Criminology puts ideas into your head! I shouldn't worry, about it, but at least next time you know you don't have to say owt!

Yeah true, cheers - I'll stay quiet next time :thumbup: .

When you're drunk there's only 2 things you do - comply or go off on one haha.

I'm guessing they'll keep the data for a few months? Data Protection Act and all that malarky.

Yeah true, cheers - I'll stay quiet next time :thumbup: .

When you're drunk there's only 2 things you do - comply or go off on one haha.

I'm guessing they'll keep the data for a few months? Data Protection Act and all that malarky.

Yeah definitely mate. The plod are always well quick to get rid of the data they have on innocent people.