Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Had a great night last night at leicester uni su. Chase n Status concert alongside a load of other artists. They bought on Plan B as a surprise guest which was the icing on the deleeeeecious cake. Got home at half 5 and had to be in loughborough to start work at 9 though lol well worth it

Interesting enough. Bought a stylish diamond ring that supposedly belonged to the wife of a former Coventry City goalkeeper - I know which one but need to check it out.

Bought a collection of 97 old enamelled speedway badges, some vintage Manchester United progammes and various signed autobiographies but, sadly, none about footballers.

Hope the ring sells cos I doubt the rest will! :D

I usually need one "flyer" to make up for 20-odd mistakes and just find it interesting to research the history of some of the clubs/riders/players/authors referred to.

How was my day? Answer: Possibly the worst in my 39 years of existence. Reluctantly agreed to seperate from my wife (8 years of marriage and total of 16 years relationship). :cry:

Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that. Dunno what to say. :(

{{{{hug}}}}

Last night was ridiculous, 1st real course social, got outside the union at 3, full of Geordies bouncing singing incredible scenes probably 100 odd we obviously joined in few sheff utd around too, incredible banter....Ended up naturally with we all hate Leeds scum.

Got in at 6 and made the 10am Lecture, horrific.

Last night was ridiculous, 1st real course social, got outside the union at 3, full of Geordies bouncing singing incredible scenes probably 100 odd we obviously joined in few sheff utd around too, incredible banter....Ended up naturally with we all hate Leeds scum.

Got in at 6 and made the 10am Lecture, horrific.

Wow now that is commitment.

You've been had. You don't have to give your details unless you've been arrested, you're the driver of a car, suspected of acting anti-socially or they suspect you've committed an offence; the police should have told what and why they suspect you, and you have the right to ask before giving any details. You don't have to give your details if it's a stop and search either, unless you're the driver of a car. All this talk of "records" is a ruse.

Wish Id known that when my lad was stopped and searched at 15 - they took all his details - I was bloody furious when he told me!

Oh God, thats one thing Ive never witnessed thank goodness. Was it dead? >_<

Saw a friends horse killed by a car years ago - it still haunts me, we thought shed been killed too, which is obviously worse :cry:

I watched my cat get motored. Doing her usual following routine as I crossed the road, I turned and witnessed the horrific event. Even now, I can really feel the disappointment I felt then. Can remember wishing I'd have got it on video. If that wouldn't get youtube hits, I don't know what will.

Today I think i've found my soulmate. Just a shame that a) he's male, and b) he's a musician I have never, and will never meet.

I watched my cat get motored. Doing her usual following routine as I crossed the road, I turned and witnessed the horrific event. Even now, I can really feel the disappointment I felt then. Can remember wishing I'd have got it on video. If that wouldn't get youtube hits, I don't know what will.

Today I think i've found my soulmate. Just a shame that a) he's male, and b) he's a musician I have never, and will never meet.

I've said I'm happy to meet you. Jeez.

Two paracetamol, juice of half a lemon, teaspoon of honey, big drop of Glenmorangie, Twinnings lemon and ginger herbal tea bag and boiling water - first step in attacking this fucking cold thing that came on today. I will not be beaten.

Two paracetamol, juice of half a lemon, teaspoon of honey, big drop of Glenmorangie, Twinnings lemon and ginger herbal tea bag and boiling water - first step in attacking this fucking cold thing that came on today. I will not be beaten.

I always just drink hot water. Does the trick.