Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Early starts are killing me. I've been able to sleep until whenever I wanted for 6 months so now I've found a job getting up at 8.30 is screwing with me internal clock.

Getting up at 8.30?? That's practically the middle of the day mate :D

I know what you mean about changing your body clock round though, I have to do it sometimes on a weekly basis cos of shifts, some starting at 4.30am and then next week I may be on nights or lates. Bit of a bitch all in all but you get used to it after a while

I have a booklet to read, eight books to take notes from for an assignment, a journalism assessment in a matter of hours, sports content for the student newspaper to collate, research for the aformentioned assignment, a shitty meeting and driving lesson tomorrow, and have to get out of some training shite on Saturday for the university media. (feck that for a laugh, crap training or a football match)

So, I could have less to do, I must say

I have a booklet to read, eight books to take notes from for an assignment, a journalism assessment in a matter of hours, sports content for the student newspaper to collate, research for the aformentioned assignment, a shitty meeting and driving lesson tomorrow, and have to get out of some training shite on Saturday for the university media. (feck that for a laugh, crap training or a football match)

So, I could have less to do, I must say

Shouldnt take a Human Encyclopedia like you long to to! :thumbup:;)

Not much of a day for me. Got a 2000 word essay on Discipline in uniformed services that needs to be in for monday <_< gonna try and blast through it today because after that I have another assignment on responding to emergency situations also in for monday lol horrible

Edited by samlcfc

No but I am told rule one is that for a bloke to work in a retail change of a fashion store, you have to be a bender. Classy, independent or franchise stores however apply otherwise.

:whistle:

lol I have my interview(Well informal chat supposedly) at Reiss(Classy enough :P) on friday and just wondered if anyone else was currently employed in fasion retail, just for a few pointers lol.

Went West Midlands Safari Park today. Not bad, some lovely animals. The park bit is total crap though. And the food is way over priced. £16 for two meals that are not up to school dinner standard and is served by people with scabs. That room you go in where bats fly round your head is good.

Got a nice pic of some horned animal

2qm2rnr.jpg