Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I've just found out, over facebook of all mediums, that a friend of mine has passed away.

ahh sorry mate :(. I do hate how facebook has depersonalised a lot of things in life. News like that should only ever be delivered in a personal way.

ahh sorry mate :( . I do hate how facebook has depersonalised a lot of things in life. News like that should only ever be delivered in a personal way.
Comfortable day. Lie in this morning, played football at lunch time, work 2-7, watched Liverpool then a few games of Pro Evo. Standard.

Sorry to hear about your friend Part of the Crowd...

Thank you, it's not quite hit me completely yet but to say it's a shock is an understatement. The fact that I found out by being invited to a group in memory of him has left me speachless.

Jay-Z was fucking awesome. As was Memphis Bleek and Mr Hudson.

Also saw the beautiful Beyonce. Wow. Gorgeous right there.

And Countdown was really enjoyable. Loved every minute of it. Jeff, Rachel, Susie - they're all great people. Glad I got to meet them and have a proper conversation with them not just in the studio but backstage too.

I've just found out, over facebook of all mediums, that a friend of mine has passed away.

Dude, that's massively unfortunate so sorry to hear. I've been given similar news twice recently in a short space of time, it's horrendous and I still haven't recovered properly.

Kind of makes me feel bad for stating that I've officially been with the girlfriend for a year to the day and that I must be doing something right for once! :D:wub:

I still feel drunk and have spent too long browsing FT so will in all probability sack off my lecture. Have a horrendous feeling I sent some awful texts last night...

Sorry to hear that. :(

I still feel drunk and have spent too long browsing FT so will in all probability sack off my lecture. Have a horrendous feeling I sent some awful texts last night...

Sorry to hear that. :(

I got in at half 4 and made a 9am seminar. 7 of us out of 28 there. Now completely hanging and in till 6.

I got in at half 4 and made a 9am seminar. 7 of us out of 28 there. Now completely hanging and in till 6.

You're a first year. Why go to anything that doesn't involve beer? lol

Third years like me on the other hand probably ought to know better by now...