Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Well not until next summer...

It's too cold to cycle with horrible cold sweats in this weather, back to the motor.

Not just a bloody cyclist, but a bloody fair-weather cyclist. :rolleyes:

I just got 3 Unconditional offers from Nottingham Trent so its a fucking good day.

Taking a year out was the best thing I could of done, im thoroughly enjoying it, I have three jobs, im going to malaysia in February and im now guaranteed a place at the Uni I wanted to go too :).

Happy Days.

I just got 3 Unconditional offers from Nottingham Trent so its a fucking good day.

Taking a year out was the best thing I could of done, im thoroughly enjoying it, I have three jobs, im going to malaysia in February and im now guaranteed a place at the Uni I wanted to go too :).

Happy Days.

Great stuff :thumbup:

Malaysia in Feb. Sounds nice. Any reason or just a general holiday?

Unconditional offers aren't easy to come by so getting 3 alone is pretty good going.

Great stuff :thumbup:

Malaysia in Feb. Sounds nice. Any reason or just a general holiday?

Unconditional offers aren't easy to come by so getting 3 alone is pretty good going.

Its volunteering for two months mate.

And yes I was rather impressed with that. lol.

I'm not trawling through pages to find out so I'll ask anyway...

What subject are you going to study at Uni? Something worthwhile!? :whistle:

Well I hope you think its worthwhile... Either Business Management and Marketing or Politics.

Well I hope you think its worthwhile... Either Business Management and Marketing or Politics.

Estate Agency here you come! :giggle:

My little brother is doing Business Management and Marketing at Nottingham Trent, he's on his placement in Leeds at the minuite.

Nah, good on you. try hard. Don't get a disease or liver failure.

Edited by Tabou

Estate Agency here you come! :giggle:

My little brother is doing Business Management and Marketing at Nottingham Trent, he's on his placement in Leeds at the minuite.

Nah, good on you. try hard. Don't get a disease or liver failure.

lol!! Id rather die!

Looking to go into advertising probably. Trent are good for placements, one of my main reasons for choosing there.

No diseases but cant give you a firm promise on the liver failure :P

Got paid on Friday at work :)

Keep on loosing on football manager :(

Up to date with college work :)

Leicester are sitting a sensational 6th in the Championship :)

Finally joined Facebook after a big serious debate at college with friends

My brother taught me how to play guitar and I can now play 'Happy Birthday' good. Next song...

Steady day - highlight's being going into Loughborough for a healthy Maxin chicken, lovely stuff and the second highlight being my x-box is going to be sent off to get repaired in the next couple of days, can't wait.

Tomorrow - Sports quiz for my Saturday team, should be a good laugh. Wont be if my team dont win it.

Great day thus far.. Not.

In discussions to transfer out of uni and be closer to home, hoping that I'm allowed to. Will have to see.

Really? Are things that bad love? You know where I am if you need a chat. Hope things work out the way you want them to 'meh.

Shitty. I've got the cold from hell... streaming nose, ache all over, no voice, and a throat that feels like someone's poured battery acid down it. :angry: Feeling very sorry for myself. :cry:

Fook going to work. :glare: