Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Drink after anything we've quoted.

That would be entertaining.

It was silly, luckily we did series 1.

I think having "Dan" as a chosen word would finish you off...."DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN" DECK.

I was ruined by the time he said "It's very cluedo this house, colonel mustard in the en-suite bathroom with a lead pip.....BATTERED." Found it frankly too funny.

It was silly, luckily we did series 1.

I think having "Dan" as a chosen word would finish you off...."DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN" DECK.

I was ruined by the time he said "It's very cluedo this house, colonel mustard in the en-suite bathroom with a lead pip.....BATTERED." Found it frankly too funny.

Hahahaha!

One yank, all gone!

Not too good, we have been pounded by rain for two of an expected three days.

Nor'easter storm has winds gusting at 50-60 mph and the next high tide is about to crest at 7-8 feet above mean low tide. It will hit in about an hour and already is only about a foot away from flooding out downstairs garage and room. Lived here for 17 years and never seen flooding like this. :fc: :fc:

Had a dull day at the Army - responsibilities have been shifted big time since the last time I served my yearly duty. Oftentimes, me and my colleagues just stand around and observe. In fog, freezing cold mornings or rain. November, like.

On the plus side, met up with a pretty amazing blonde tonight. She is a-fantastic.

Edited by Alexei

Had a dull day at the Army - responsibilities have been shifted big time since the last time I served my yearly duty. Oftentimes, me and my colleagues just stand around and observe. In fog, freezing cold mornings or rain. November, like.

On the plus side, met up with a pretty amazing blonde tonight. She is a-fantastic.

Oooo you go Alex! :thumbup:

Pretty good, spent the whole day on a training course playing with EXCEL so a right doss then my Daughters year 11 parents evening to be told shes doing brilliantly and is destined for greatness...... well not quite but shes doing good. Then fat club and Ive lost more weight. Cant believe its Friday tomorrow!! :thumbup:

Oooo you go Alex! :thumbup:

Pretty good, spent the whole day on a training course playing with EXCEL so a right doss then my Daughters year 11 parents evening to be told shes doing brilliantly and is destined for greatness...... well not quite but shes doing good. Then fat club and Ive lost more weight. Cant believe its Friday tomorrow!! :thumbup:

Congrats on the weigh loss Lou but there's nowt on ya love.

Congrats on the weigh loss Lou but there's nowt on ya love.

Ahh thanks Katy, I know Im not huge or anything its more a case of Ive got a wardrobe of clothes I cant get in and cant afford to buy a whole new load lol

Am starting to fit in more stuff again now though! Just a stone to go now. I dont want to look too thin and gaunt at my age :whistle: