Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Gala are cunts.

Althought I was steaming but that was no reason to refuse me entry, p-ricks.

Yeah, I mean, you seemed perfectly normal as you launched your ID into the air and struggled to bend over to pick it up.

I'll righfully claim these quotes.

Between 12 and 2 on facebook chat with this guy ^^ what more do you want off a saturday night?

Don't think you could ask for more tbh.

HAGAR.

Had to wake up at ridiculous time to get to uni this morning. 6.30 :(.

Lecs finished early though so was alright. Then 2 hour session on XBOX with mates playing Burnout 3, Fifa Street 3, Street Fighter 4 and Dead or Alive. FInally beat my mate at Dead or Alive as he claimed he was unbeatable :P.

But then got some relatively bad news about my girlfriend's aunt - might have a brain tumour and could have a stroke at anytime during/after operation tomorrow. For some reason I felt it harder to make my gf feel better and trying to let her know that the operation might be a success. And just tried to make her feel better and positive anyway.

Made me realise though how changes in matter of seconds can make you think twice about life and how it can easily be taken away from you.

Lecs finished early though so was alright. Then 2 hour session on XBOX with mates playing Burnout 3, Fifa Street 3, Street Fighter 4 and Dead or Alive. FInally beat my mate at Dead or Alive as he claimed he was unbeatable :P.

But then got some relatively bad news about my girlfriend's aunt - might have a brain tumour and could have a stroke at anytime during/after operation tomorrow. For some reason I felt it harder to make my gf feel better and trying to let her know that the operation might be a success. And just tried to make her feel better and positive anyway.

Made me realise though how changes in matter of seconds can make you think twice about life and how it can easily be taken away from you.

Hope all turns out well for your girlfriend and her aunt mate.

An old Girlfriend of mine went through a similar family thing and it really is difficult to find the right things to say and do, sometimes the best thing to do is just shut up and give her a hug though ey.

Good luck with it Neil.

An old Girlfriend of mine went through a similar family thing and it really is difficult to find the right things to say and do, sometimes the best thing to do is just shut up and give her a hug though ey.

Good luck with it Neil.

Bad thing is though I can only talk to her through phone as she's back at home and I'm at uni. Which makes it even more harder. But with anyone else you can say the right things. Don't know why it's different with her :|

Bad thing is though I can only talk to her through phone as she's back at home and I'm at uni. Which makes it even more harder. But with anyone else you can say the right things. Don't know why it's different with her :|

Because your scared of saying the wrong thing.... with anyone else you dont really care all that much if you say the wrong thing because they're not as important to you.

Because your scared of saying the wrong thing.... with anyone else you dont really care all that much if you say the wrong thing because they're not as important to you.

Yeah sounds about right to be honest. The fact I care for her so much and don't want her to feel hurt makes me cautious of what to say.

You not tempted to come home?

Yeah. I'm even tempted to go back even if this didn't happen. But lack of money prevents me from doing so. It kills me that I can't see her and talk to her properly.

I just hope everything goes well for her and her family.

Yeah. I'm even tempted to go back even if this didn't happen. But lack of money prevents me from doing so. It kills me that I can't see her and talk to her properly.

I just hope everything goes well for her and her family.

Yep fingers crossed.

It's because you are too close to her to be impartial. I hope things aren't as bad as she thinks they might be. Just be there for her and let her know it, that can sometimes mean more to people than words.

Getting up at 6am is not fun everyday when you're not used to it, but I'm slowly getting there and quite enjoying working 10 hours a day. Working on a site that is going to be Halfords main depot in Cov, have to pass the Ricoh every morning, so the day always starts shit!

Getting up at 6am is not fun everyday when you're not used to it, but I'm slowly getting there and quite enjoying working 10 hours a day. Working on a site that is going to be Halfords main depot in Cov, have to pass the Ricoh every morning, so the day always starts shit!

:giggle:

Can you stick some Foxes memorabilia somewhere on the site :P?