Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Caused myself something which I'd imagine to feel like GBH in the gym, now gota sit around in pain 'til a Judicial Review lecture at 2 and then prepare a criminal moot for tomorrow.. Joyous. I will, however, watch the football later. It's the only saving grace on what is an absolutely tragic day.

Fuck all planned for today.

Woke up at half 8 to play football at 9. Ridiculous time. Lost 1-0. :(. Might catch up on stuff I've missed. Then again, might not :P.

Nottingham tomorrow. Meeting mates, one of which I ain't seen in 2 months as he jetted off to Durham uni. Should be fun!

Having a fantastic day. Been up since 5am for work, in brum now with friends.

And my dads back on his feet with an even better job than before

Great stuff to hear mate, especially about your dad and his new job :)

Make your way down to Nottingham tomorrow night :P!!

Judicial Review lecture

*shudders*

I'm ecstatic that I've spent the last few hours reading the cases of Woollin, Matthews v Alleyne and Re A to then see that the CJA Section 8 suggests I face an uphill task before I even begin writing. I love this stuff, honestly.

Woollin would get a few people angry on here.

Good day today, Sociology always a humerous lesson so when we done feminism it made it even better, poor girls in there didnt have a leg to stand on. lol Moved on to domestic violence, some of the statistics we learnt in that classroom today were disgusting.

Then abit of poker tonight, could do with a little cheeky win tonight.