Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Thursdays are always pretty poor. Horrible modules which have very little to do with my course, and there's five hours of them. Pub quiz tonight though, distinctly average performance from our team. Got a few good shouts in myself which I was pretty pleased with though! A team of two geniuses won it in the end... shambles.

Discovered I can now do a Sergio Aguero mullet with my hair.

So good, overall.

lol

This week was abit :S

. Last Friday, I started talking to this really nice girl at work - I actually got confident and just went over to talk with her. See, she always smiles at me, whether I am looking into it too much I don't know, but I went over and talked to her and then I thought I might ask her out next time I see her at work.

. And then, I decided to leave work, before realizing 'What the hell have I just done' I'll never see her again lol And I was going to ask her out and everything.

. Yesterday, I had to do a presentation in front of the class. Was really confident, so I nominated myself to go first and then realized once I was in front of the class, 'why did I just do that?' Anyway, its all for my future work, so I gave it my all and passed. In fact, the only bad thing I did was include everything on the presentation that I intended to read out. So, that went well.

. So all week, I have been trying to find this girl from work on Facebook and at about one hour ago I finally found her.

. Friday init, so I am not at college today as always, so doing some of my work and most probably finish off my season on Football Manager.

. Of course, going to The Walkers tomorow to see the Leicester entertain Plymouth.

Who knows what next week brings....

Edited by Fox92

Nottingham was awesome last night. Got majorly drunk and came out of Gatecrasher probably more deaf than I already am lol. Ears are still a bit ringing from last night. And was good to see my mates after a while. His flatmates are awesome.

Played 2 rounds of Ring of Fire beforehand. I had to have the general consumption at the end. Gin, Fosters, Pineapple Juice, Vodka, Strongbow. Turned out it was alright thanks to the sweetness of the pineapple juice :D.

Would do it all again tonight if I could.

Nottingham was awesome last night. Got majorly drunk and came out of Gatecrasher probably more deaf than I already am lol. Ears are still a bit ringing from last night. And was good to see my mates after a while. His flatmates are awesome.

Played 2 rounds of Ring of Fire beforehand. I had to have the general consumption at the end. Gin, Fosters, Pineapple Juice, Vodka, Strongbow. Turned out it was alright thanks to the sweetness of the pineapple juice :D.

Would do it all again tonight if I could.

Sounds pretty tame to me. Done far worse. :whistle: