Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Decided to go out.

£10 to my name and I aim to be smashed, gonna have to be a snake tonight to get me some free drinks!

And if that doesn't work, you could still buy one or two with your tenner. And then come on here later and pretend to be pissed like you normally do.

And if that doesn't work, you could still buy one or two with your tenner. And then come on here later and pretend to be pissed like you normally do.

Was this comment meant for anything else other than to provoke a reaction?

Had my haircut earlier, it was absolute pandemonium in the barbers.

Sickening. How short are we talking? The least I can accept is a couple of inches*, otherwise, it's over.

*Waheeeeeeeey!

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

Has it...has it all gone? :w00t:

Vast Majority, certainly takes me back a few years. Really needed changing

Also I have never heard a drunk post or even attempted one off Samilktray off here, ridiculous thing to say. Me, Jamie, MTWG do indeed come on at 3-5 ever so often but Sam, no.

Edited by Tommeh

Also I have never heard a drunk post or even attempted one off Samilktray off here, ridiculous thing to say. Me, Jamie, MTWG do indeed come on at 3-5 ever so often but Sam, no.

Errr, yeah, 3-5, never just after midnight, not ever...

Also, I have projectiled at this news.

Delighted with the news of your hair-loss, Tom. Delighted.

And even when I frequent this place without posting - which I used to do a lot more than I do at the minute - I didn't really see Sam come on here and "pretend to be pissed". What a ridiculous comment. Me on the other hand is a different matter altogether.

Oh and just to add, my day was fucking hideous. Hung over like fuck after yesterday's unbelievable drinking, passed out at 5 this morning, been up feeling rough as sandpaper-on-your-japeye since 9. Horrible.

Edited by lcfc_jme

Yesterday was amazing............. I still love birthdays even at my age lol

Got some great stuff and had a cracking day boozing with Sir F and Lisa et al in the Pump and Tap knocked back a few Bacardis thinking they were singles apparently some were triples and I got very pissed by the end (for me) so all in all a good day.

3 points made it perfect didnt even care about getting soaked walking back to the car ( I wasnt driving I hasten to add)

No hangover today :thumbup: