Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Awful, spent the majority of it sat down the General Hospital.. Gota go back there later as well, suweeeeet. :ermm:

Also got an extremely bad headache. Not a good day at all.

What happened? I;m assuming something happened to you, unless something happened to a relative/friend?

And got a headache too. Did my weekly shift of 2-6. Back to uni tomorrow morning - early start. Gotta be up by half 6 :cry:

What happened? I;m assuming something happened to you, unless something happened to a relative/friend?

And got a headache too. Did my weekly shift of 2-6. Back to uni tomorrow morning - early start. Gotta be up by half 6 :cry:

Not for me, for my ma.. Post-op complications it seems, better to get things sorted / caught early before anything can get out of hand.

Where that leaves me for uni tomorrow, I really don't know. :/

What the hell are you up at half 6 for?? >_<

Not for me, for my ma.. Post-op complications it seems, better to get things sorted / caught early before anything can get out of hand.

Where that leaves me for uni tomorrow, I really don't know. :/

What the hell are you up at half 6 for?? >_<

Ah right. Hope she gets past the complications either way :)

Half 6 start so I can get to Watford with my dad as he works there, then get the Metropolitan Line to Uxbridge. Saves me loads of money I guess but it's so much effort after being used to getting up late in the other 6 days of the week!

Had a rather good day. My first 'proper' day at work!

The people are really nice and I actually quite enjoyed it.

My arms are killing though and I have bruises all over my legs. I now really really appreciate the people who get your items off the shelves in Argos now cuz it's bloody hard work.

I kept getting the items that were on the top shelves and cuz I'm soo small, I struggled using the massive heavy ladders lol I could barely move them, let alone put them up!

Other than the ladders though everything was great :D

Had a rather good day. My first 'proper' day at work!

The people are really nice and I actually quite enjoyed it.

My arms are killing though and I have bruises all over my legs. I now really really appreciate the people who get your items off the shelves in Argos now cuz it's bloody hard work.

I kept getting the items that were on the top shelves and cuz I'm soo small, I struggled using the massive heavy ladders lol I could barely move them, let alone put them up!

Other than the ladders though everything was great :D

I enjoyed my first day at work 4 months ago......

.......im now a tired looking energy-less grumpy bastard.

Arctic Monkeys topped off a unexpected, quality weekend.

I love Tilley if I'm honest.

They really were that good. Wish it wasn't on a work night if I'm honest as I've walked round tired as hell all day which is made worse by the fact I'm not allowed to drink caffeine all that much at the minute.

Ah right. Hope she gets past the complications either way :)

Half 6 start so I can get to Watford with my dad as he works there, then get the Metropolitan Line to Uxbridge. Saves me loads of money I guess but it's so much effort after being used to getting up late in the other 6 days of the week!

Signs are good so far, so fingers crossed :D

Bet you're shattered lol

As for me, missed my lecture this morning, got soaked when I got off the train - as did Lisa in catching hers I'd imagine - then harmed myself at the gym again. Life is good.

As for me, missed my lecture this morning, got soaked when I got off the train - as did Lisa in catching hers I'd imagine - then harmed myself at the gym again. Life is good.

Absolutely drenched! Can't believe how hard that rain was.

Keep your chin up, and if you ever need a chat, let me know :)

After 4 or 5 months of my temporary work I have been told they have no more work for me and the 3 other lads on temporary contacts and I will finish on Friday, They may be calling me in 2 weeks though, they might not, They might call me back next year, so looks like my Christmas holiday starts Monday :thumbup:lol