Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not yet decided but probably somewhere like Spain. Wouldn't mind Portugal though. Moneys going to be the deciding factor though lol

Haha same. We're just banking on finding a cheap flight to there and back. Accommo is kind of sorted as one of my mates used to live out there so he knows some cheap but good hotels :D

Tuesdays are pretty decent to be honest. Afternoon of lectures, watched the Arse and then played the weekly poker.

Loved rolling over two Queens for a three of a kind (on the river) after my mate rolled over two Jacks for his three of a kind. He was not impressed. Needless to say it bit me on the arse when I lost out on AAA to a flush on an all in in the final two. Heartbreak.

QUALITY NIGHGHGHT/ lllllllllloved rolling over 2queens for 3 of a kind (babycakkkkkkkkkkes) after my mate rolled over two jacks for his 3of a kind babycakes. HE WASNT IMPRESSDEDE! Needless to say it bitten my rear when I lost out on AAAAAAAAAAAA to a flush final two flush all in. </3

That's what that should read Joe.

Absolutely drenched! Can't believe how hard that rain was.

Keep your chin up, and if you ever need a chat, let me know :)

Thanks much :)

Was about to post that I'd had a pretty decent day, but as I opened the thread got a text to say my Grandad has been admitted to hosp 'cos he's lost his eyesight and they're doing tests.. Least he's still alive though, eh?!? :/

Was about to post that I'd had a pretty decent day, but as I opened the thread got a text to say my Grandad has been admitted to hosp 'cos he's lost his eyesight and they're doing tests.. Least he's still alive though, eh?!? :/

Hope he pulls through mate. :(

Bloody hell, just what you don't need. :(

I might have to hug you next time I see you!

The highlight of my day is beating tommeh in the sheffield derby on Fifa 10! Ched Evans bagging a hatrick of open goals being the highlight of the game, finners would have loved it!!

I've got to admit though, Darren Purse is a solid unit, I'd probably go as far as saying he's the white Elokobi.