Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Was it that bit about the couple who were refused a civil partnership? That made me laugh

No, it was in the text section. I saw that Thracian is alive and well after all.

That couple though, why not get married? It's virtually the same thing. :doh:

Wank night out. The right birds weren't out. Now I've got to listen to my fat housmeate plough a slim bird through t'wall. I'm trying to put him off by blasting out Savage Garden but it's probs only encouraging him. OH well, Darren Hayes > You.

lol I turn my music up louder when my flatmate in next room is banging his girl. Don't care what overrides her screams. He don't last long though. It's silent soon after lol.

I start drinking at a hideously early time tomorrow. Dreading what state I'll be in come the evening time. Ultra lightweight.

You don't know the meaning of the word.

Though I guess it's because I'm not really a drinker.

*tumbleweed*

Ahem. And people like him, Dermot.

No, it was in the text section. I saw that Thracian is alive and well after all.

That couple though, why not get married? It's virtually the same thing. :doh:

Ah don't think I read that bit.

That couple should get fined for wasting the courts or whoevers time the pair of jokers.

Got on the bus this morning and sat down and there was a smelly discharge coming from somewhere. It was awful my face was squinted because something smelt that bad, thought it was me at first. Then later on the journey, the old bloke 2 rows in front of me ripped one out like a whoopee cushion there and then, talk about no shame. Then an awful silence, I couldn't barely hold in the laughter. You could hear a pin drop. My shoulders were shaking like an earthquake, everyone was dead silent after this bloke tried to kill us with his deadly gases. fooking glad when the bus arrived.