Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Yesterday went to the library for 6 and a half hours and nailed nigh on 2000 words from scratch, today I went to Sainsburys. What a crazy life I lead.

Tomorrow, I will be driving myself and Fez to Scunny via Lincoln to pick up Kokopops all being well, Should be a corker of a day.

Now I really must make a birthday card!

Sat through a tedious Property Law seminar this morning, went gym then got told that my grandad should be discharged from hospital pending test results tomorrow morning (still needs monitoring but they'll let him go home and be observed, which is SO much more promising!). Better. :D

Mental night. We nicked two bottles of champagne and pretty much threw them everywhere, then I pretended to be a dog. I'm such a twat.

lol

How all the best friday nights are spent

Just back from Yorkshire... no internet, no mobile phone signal, no sattelite TV ffs! Its been like living on another planet!

Still pissed off about that goal! :angry:

Now doing shitloads of washing ready for work/school tomorro >_<

Had severe migraines for the last 5 days straight, might have to go get it checked out if it doesn't stop over the next couple of days

If youve seriously had a severe headache for 5 days then you should go see your GP tomorrow. Dont leave it too long :thumbup:

If youve seriously had a severe headache for 5 days then you should go see your GP tomorrow. Dont leave it too long :thumbup:

Will definitely do it asap this week :thumbup:

No idea where this has come from to be honest, I'm not any more stressed at work or in life in general than I normally am :dunno:

Good, Im in Mum mode lol:thumbup:

You had your eyes tested lately?

:D

Yeah had em done a few months back, there's a history of glaucoma in my family so I make sure I get em done whenever needed :thumbup: