Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Got pissed out of me face last night and rolled back the years. My next door neighbour is an arsehole, so I got a tin of spaghetti out of the cupboard, popped her open and crept in to the garden. I then splattered spaghetti over all of his clothes on the washing line. Looked like there was a tidy G-Star white shirt on there as well. That will hurt him.

Not sure whether the finger will be pointed at me, I mean, let's face it, is a complete stranger going to go and buy a tin of spaghetti, find a random garden and then get down to business. Unlikely, so I reckon i'll be Prime Suspect.

I need an alibi.

:crylaugh:

That's first rate, mate.

Well technically I was in the boozer all night, but because this country doesn't tend to keep it's pubs open 24 hours a day, I went home and caused myself a mischief.

I was trying to give you an Alibi

If you want i can still be your Alibi if you want to tell the authorities that we were frolicking around this forum like Milo and Otis

Well technically I was in the boozer all night, but because this country doesn't tend to keep it's pubs open 24 hours a day, I went home and caused myself a mischief.

Well if your neighbour comes round moaning, just throw more spaggetti at him. That will solve the issue.

I was trying to give you an Alibi

If you want i can still be your Alibi if you want to tell the authorities that we were frolicking around this forum like Milo and Otis

That'll do for me squire! Nice one.

Fuck!

I've just gone to get the washing in and some cunt has lobbed fucking tinned spagetti all over the shop. :angry:

Look Pal, play Meatloaf at 1 in the morning and this is what will happen to ya. I was up the boozer all night by the way and then on here, so i've got no idea who did it.

I think you should go round your neighbours house and give him a piece of your mind!

Nah, give him some toast.

Mmmm spaghetti on toast.

I think the best thing to do is to leave the spaghetti tin quite obviously in your wheelie bin where he can see it, perhaps just peeking out the top.

Got pissed out of me face last night and rolled back the years. My next door neighbour is an arsehole, so I got a tin of spaghetti out of the cupboard, popped her open and crept in to the garden. I then splattered spaghetti over all of his clothes on the washing line. Looked like there was a tidy G-Star white shirt on there as well. That will hurt him.

Not sure whether the finger will be pointed at me, I mean, let's face it, is a complete stranger going to go and buy a tin of spaghetti, find a random garden and then get down to business. Unlikely, so I reckon i'll be Prime Suspect.

I need an alibi.

:clap:

Brilliant!

Are your services up for hire?

I've just had 4 pints on my lunch and after last night's effort, i'm coonted again. Boss thinks i've got hayfever as my eyes are blood shot.

I fancy menacing a work colleague, any suggestions for office based thuggery?

I quite like the idea of decapitation by multiple paper cuts.

My day started great I have a small attic (or loft) I have this pole/hook thing to open it as the door came down something black and big dropped off it, I looked down and it was the biggest spider I've ever seen. It took me a minute of looking at it before I could move, I slowly backed away got a plastic container place it over it, it climed on the top and managed to get it outside. I'm not scared of spiders too much but you dont get spiders like this in england, and knowing Texas this one could have been deadly.

I'm just glad it didnt drop into my hair it was very close.

Edited by purpleronnie

I've just had 4 pints on my lunch and after last night's effort, i'm coonted again. Boss thinks i've got hayfever as my eyes are blood shot.

I fancy menacing a work colleague, any suggestions for office based thuggery?

I quite like the idea of decapitation by multiple paper cuts.

Why are you getting steamin' at work?!

Provide me with a tin of the best, the address of the victim and a cape and i'll be more than happy to get the job done.

:thumbsup:

Sweet I'll sort it out, but could you use alphabet soup this time? (its an inside joke) :P

:thumbsup:

Sweet I'll sort it out, but could you use alphabet soup this time? (its an inside joke) :P

Not a problem. Or we could take it to another level, we could use those Potato Alphabet's soaked in tomato sauce from the tin. Good sturdy implement.

Show business, Tommy. It's what you do.

lol

The school have just phoned, seeing as I made the complaint formal to the Chair of the Board yesterday after the Head told me that he'd have done the same thing (and that it was fine for my son to be covered in piss all day as he didn't look upset).

They wanted to arrange a meeting - so I've wheeled out the big guns. The wife is being sent in.

If they aren't scared yet then they are fools. She is going to destroy them, it'll be like a small Japanese city after Godzilla has kicked Mothra's arse.

lol

The school have just phoned, seeing as I made the complaint formal to the Chair of the Board yesterday after the Head told me that he'd have done the same thing (and that it was fine for my son to be covered in piss all day as he didn't look upset).

They wanted to arrange a meeting - so I've wheeled out the big guns. The wife is being sent in.

If they aren't scared yet then they are fools. She is going to destroy them, it'll be like a small Japanese city after Godzilla has kicked Mothra's arse.

What inbred school have you sent the poor kid to? :blink: