Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Ever since Scunny's equaliser, very weak. Tool cold, last night never got going, went to some shed which opens till 7, although we retired to Fifa at 2 after some hideus food. Lost at football earlier.

Now off to bed with no intention of waking up within 48 hours.

Long day to be honest. Got up early to return some borrowed tables/chairs for a family function on Saturday. Then work at 2 til 6. Honestly couldn't take my eyes off this girl who likes me lol. Shame she only worked til 3 but it's the xmas do next Sunday so ;).

Then it took me 3 hours to get home after getting a 7ish-pm train. Due to Met closures had to get on Piccadilly from St Pancras so that longed my journey out.

Had 30 Seconds to Mars to keep me company throughout it all. Audially not in person, unfortunately.

Not the best day I've had since at uni.

I was more nervous today before an oral presentation on Educational Psychology than I was before going on Countdown in front of national tele.

However I did get a C+ in a coursework assignment so it hasn't been all bad today.

One did not appreciate a Christmas tree being posted on my wall while I was at work.

Christmas trees, decorations, adverts, songs etc, sick of them already and it's not even December.

You could cheer yourself up by buying me a Christmas pressie, of course. :santa:

The pleasure's in giving, not receiving, remember. :D

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

First day out of work again, Went for JSA meeting, Phoned around a few companies with no avail, Went shopping, that's about it.

Gonna get back in they gym tomorrow, start getting back in there every day if I can - Never get the time when I am working, spose that is 1 advantage of being out of work.

Long day to be honest. Got up early to return some borrowed tables/chairs for a family function on Saturday. Then work at 2 til 6. Honestly couldn't take my eyes off this girl who likes me lol. Shame she only worked til 3 but it's the xmas do next Sunday so ;).

Then it took me 3 hours to get home after getting a 7ish-pm train. Due to Met closures had to get on Piccadilly from St Pancras so that longed my journey out.

Had 30 Seconds to Mars to keep me company throughout it all. Audially not in person, unfortunately.

Thought you had a missus?

Nah we broke up last week.

She was being an absolute whorebag when I told her this girl likes me at work.

Then she got all jealous when I told her this. I've only just met her and now she assumes I'm gonna shack up with her like straight away.

lol why exactly did you tell her?

Nah we broke up last week.

She was being an absolute whorebag when I told her this girl likes me at work.

Then she got all jealous when I told her this. I've only just met her and now she assumes I'm gonna shack up with her like straight away.

Hmmmm.

Thought you'd have announced that!

lol she's the one that said to tell her if there was someone else.

So I told her that there's a girl at work who likes me. When I told her that, she automatically assumed that I like her back.

She told you to tell her if you liked someone, not if someone liked you! lol. Schoolboy error Neil. Unless you secretly wanted her to go off on one so you could get together with this girl who likes you. :P

:blink:

lol.

She told you to tell her if you liked someone, not if someone liked you! lol. Schoolboy error Neil. Unless you secretly wanted her to go off on one so you could get together with this girl who likes you. :P

Fuck it man I couldn't give a shit about it to be honest. The most we spoke in the last few weeks was when we broke up. Doesn't say much about how we were lol.

Course night out tonight which should be good as the last one was well...incredible.

Going to spend most of the week on fifa or in our 24 hour learning suite which I've re-named The Richie Wellens centre for hard knocks and Graft.

Can only think about going home friday then saturdays events.

Course night out tonight which should be good as the last one was well...incredible.

Going to spend most of the week on fifa or in our 24 hour learning suite which I've re-named The Richie Wellens centre for hard knocks and Graft.

Can only think about going home friday then saturdays events.

Great name work.

My day has consisted of a lot of money I don't have being spent on nothing, going to the gym, missing my lecture and then playing that fucking Roberto Baggio game. Suweeeeeeeeeeet.