Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Fuck it man I couldn't give a shit about it to be honest. The most we spoke in the last few weeks was when we broke up. Doesn't say much about how we were lol.

I reckon she was only dating you because you were on Countdown to be honest. Basking in your reflected glory while it lasted. :whistle:

Had the worst year in my life so far.

As some of you know my mum was diagnosed with Cancer and was going thro Chemo.

Well out the the blue on the 19th of Nov my Brother passed away.

He was only 49 and leaves behind a 21 year old son.

He was ill for a few days and his Dr diagnosed swine flu but paramedics think he had heart failure.

So it all seems surreal that me and my nephew had to arrange his funeral,see his body at the funeral Directors and prepare it for his cremation,and this month he would have been 50.

Life eh???

He was ill for a few days and his Dr diagnosed swine flu but paramedics think he had heart failure.

So it all seems surreal that me and my nephew had to arrange his funeral,see his body at the funeral Directors and prepare it for his cremation,and this month he would have been 50.

Life eh???

Man, that is shocking, my sincere condolences to you and your family, I hope this doesn't effect your mums treatment and health and I really wish the best for the future of your family!!

Singh

Life eh???

Hey x was wondering whered youd been and worried you were ok. My thoughts are with you and your family xxx

Edited by lou

Life eh???

:( :( So sorry to hear that Raj, thoughts are definitely with you and yours. Hope everything works itself out in the best way possible for your mum x

Life eh???

Must be heartbreaking mate, thoughts with you and the family

Life eh???

Sorry to read this, :( My thoughts are with you and your family.

Life eh???

:( Oh Raj, that's awful news. Remember you have a lot of friends on here and we're all here for you if you need us. I hope things go well for your mum too. Take care xx

I'd been a handful of times before and liked it every time, it was all about persuading others, now the job's done.

Decent night out there.

Liquid is boring and tiresome when you go too often. I want to leave at half three not half two.

But Life is full of complete ****** (in general, before certain Wafas get angry :ph34r: ) and unbelievably superficial people. And dickheads. And Stearman / Mattock wanabes.

Just to add, my day thus far has been decidedly average. Contract seminar at 9am followed by the gym and now the rest of the day off. May even do some work this afternoon. My life's that cool.

Edited by lcfc_jme

But Life is full of complete ****** (in general, before certain Wafas get angry :ph34r: ) and unbelievably superficial people. And dickheads. And Stearman / Mattock wanabes.

Just to add, my day thus far has been decidedly average. Contract seminar at 9am followed by the gym and now the rest of the day off. May even do some work this afternoon. My life's that cool.

Pretty much.

Bouncers are pricks aswell.

It may be full of Mattock wannabes. But lets not forget that Chris Powell has graced that place at the same time as Sir Rob.

But yes, the bouncers are pricks. Haven't been there in a while now.

Last few times I've been it's been pretty low on the twat-reading scale, whereas I've had my ear chewed (fucking chewed) by middle aged men in other places.

Makes no odds when Mosh is probably "numero one" on my shortlist.

Had my haircut, Ordered a laptop, then noticed a noise on my car so took it to VW, big problem, need a new part on my exhaust, Being VW they tried to rape me on the quote so took it down to my uncle who's a mechanic and he got it 200 quid cheaper so that's better news.

New Laptop though followed by a problem with my car - Why do all the expensive things come at once? :dunno:>_<