Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I :wub: my cricket club. Initiated our new members with a proper sesh, most of 'em were destroyed by about half nine. Been tagged in a few vids singing QPR songs in celebration of Blackburn beating Chelsea. lol

Also ended up chatting to a Forest lad for ages who's more buzzing for Saturday than I am. No one hates us, we don't care?

My mate's just met and had his photo taken with Dave Grohl, if work hadn't shoved me over the road to do trainee assessments I could've been there meeting him too :cry:

Had the worst year in my life so far.

As some of you know my mum was diagnosed with Cancer and was going thro Chemo.

Well out the the blue on the 19th of Nov my Brother passed away.

He was only 49 and leaves behind a 21 year old son.

He was ill for a few days and his Dr diagnosed swine flu but paramedics think he had heart failure.

So it all seems surreal that me and my nephew had to arrange his funeral,see his body at the funeral Directors and prepare it for his cremation,and this month he would have been 50.

Life eh???

Only just noticed this. That's shocking mate. 49 is no age at all. Stick with it, things can only get better.

Edited by Webbo

Retardly thought that playing football might in some way make me immune to cold, and get rid of the one I'm repping at the minute. Came over all Karl Kennedy.

Probably the most fucking idiotic thing I've ever thought of.

*And brownie points to whoever edits that to say "I came all over Karl Kennedy" Dirty people on here.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

Retardly thought that playing football might in some way make me immune to cold, and get rid of the one I'm repping at the minute. Came over all Karl Kennedy.

Probably the most fucking idiotic thing I've ever thought of.

*And brownie points to whoever edits that to say "I came all over Karl Kennedy" Dirty people on here.

Judging by your FB status, wouldn't be surprised to see you with pneumonia over Xmas lol

Retardly thought that playing football might in some way make me immune to cold, and get rid of the one I'm repping at the minute. Came all over Karl Kennedy.

Probably the most fooking idiotic thing I've ever thought of.

I bet it was

Uneventful until now.

Few flatdudes went out just come back and appeared to have brought a big bunch round, heres me chilling on fifa and 4 randomers walk in. itunes was dropped and their chat was appauling.

Ripping the shite out of pissed people is a bit too easy, although if I'd have been asleep there'd have been blood.

Went town, bought some clothes, bumped into Ched, who was impressed with my whispering eye.

Indeed I was, I could tell you were eyeing me up down the elevator as well.

Ended up spending £200 in town on new clothes. Day well spent, that is of course until I missed my train buying the wrong train tickets for Forest!

It's been crap.

I spent most of my day at work on a task that has proven to be a gargantuan waste of time, and I've just discovered that they're putting resident's parking in on one side of Narborough Road and not the other so the parking outside my house will get EVEN WORSE.

I've just spent the last half hour having a debate/stroke argument with my neighbour about climate change, yet more time I will never get back