Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I LOVE my new job :P.

Mind you a sixteen our day split between two jobs has pretty much finished me off.

Did you spend any money in reiss ched I might of served you lol.

Never heard of it, mate!

You won't be surprised to hear that yesteday was pretty poor. Although, to be fair, the bits before and after were decent. Into Notts for 9, found a Wetherspoons and had beers with some top people. Headed straight back to Leicester after the match and watched Man City beat Chelsea in the Dog. Sparky where were you? Ended up watching the boxing/MOTD in my local with some mates to end a 16 hour drinking binge.

Never heard of it, mate!

You won't be surprised to hear that yesteday was pretty poor. Although, to be fair, the bits before and after were decent. Into Notts for 9, found a Wetherspoons and had beers with some top people. Headed straight back to Leicester after the match and watched Man City beat Chelsea in the Dog. Sparky where were you? Ended up watching the boxing/MOTD in my local with some mates to end a 16 hour drinking binge.

Plans changed when the 5th went in mate , went home laid on the sofa and watched Jeff with the severe hump

Yesterday would have been good if I'd have listened to Cheds joke at half time about leaving and getting the half 2 out of that shithole.

Train home and Dog was a laugh, hooked up on evening hit town and had a giggle but cone on 5 Fu cking 1!!

Yesterday would have been good if I'd have listened to Cheds joke at half time about leaving and getting the half 2 out of that shithole.

Train home and Dog was a laugh, hooked up on evening hit town and had a giggle but cone on 5 Fu cking 1!!

I was so depressed when I got home that I didn't even bother to go and check out Evolution...

Yesterday was bloody awful. Pre-match Forest was the only decent part, few beers with a few I've not seen for a while off here. Then it sort of got gradually worse. The match was one of the worst Leicester performances I've ever seen, followed by me missing my train back to London by 30 seconds. That meant I missed my one from London to Eastbourne, resulting in a lot of waiting around and getting shit trains.

I've had better days. Today was alright, earned some dollar at work.

I was so depressed when I got home that I didn't even bother to go and check out Evolution...

Haha, after all the hype and promise, should have joined at Dog.

----------------------------------------------------

My days improved, Jonathan Creek series 1-4, £20 at tesco. Just watched 2 episodes already shat myself twice and now wont be able to sleep despite having barely 4 hours a night since wednesday. Ridiculous Jeff.

Haha, after all the hype and promise, should have joined at Dog.

----------------------------------------------------

My days improved, Jonathan Creek series 1-4, £20 at tesco. Just watched 2 episodes already shat myself twice and now wont be able to sleep despite having barely 4 hours a night since wednesday. Ridiculous Jeff.

Will be sure to make it next time. :thumbup::beer:

There are working taps in the bathrooms there right?

Well... THAT weekend is finally over haha 36 hours work in three days was actually fun and ive come out of it feeling better about a hell of a lot of things, met some great people with the new job and just having a good laugh really. And im actually quite good at it aswell :).

Im going to go to sleep until tomorrow night now :) Au revoir

This week hasn't started well at all

I ate too much at a family get together (it was a buffet!) last night, and then drank three glasses of fizzy cava in the space of 5 minutes, so I spent the early hours of the morning nursing a horrific stomach ache, which is slowly receeding.

That meant I got jack all sleep, so I am knackered now in my PR class, and I have to do at least two hours worth of work on an essay due in in a week. then badminton later with a friend, and then more badminton after at the uni club session... hope i'm not creamed by then!

Oh and also, I'm having a self-conscious day, but that's a really pansy thing, so I won't go into details

Edited by Ian C

All having a shitty Monday ain't we?!

A rainy shitty monday yes. I wanted to go out today. Then though fuck it its not worth getting soaked.

So ive sat inside all day, making some tortillas now though so that should improve things!