Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

It's my eldest's 15th birthday today. I'm wondering where all the years went.

Wait til theyre 18 and you never get to see them! My lad hasnt been home for 3 nights, its horrible. :( I went to the game with him on Saturday and I dont think he said more than 5 words to me all day lol

My 2nd ones 16 soon so I suppose she'll not speak to me soon either. :rolleyes:

Anyway today was shit and tomorrow will be worse

Awful!!!!!

The university system would not let me upload my coursework until this evening. It was meant to be in at 2PM i subsequently get a mark of 0. I need 40% to pass and the test is worth that so unless i now somehow get Full marks in a test. which i have never done in my life. i am screwed!

Argh whats the point in uni its shit and disorganised and you pay shit loads of money so that the university can be disorganised ineefective and shit and to get a crap degree in something you dont wanna do anyway.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not a good day today.

Went to uni at 9 for a phase test which went well, but i was nearly tipping out throughout, that was followed by an horrendous presentation it was not dissimilar to Mark Corrigan in Project Zeus.

That was followed by losing a lot playing online poker and feeling pretty grim.

However tomorrow should be great, after handing in my assignment I have a free day so can drink and get the train down for the game.

Not a good day today.

Went to uni at 9 for a phase test which went well, but i was nearly tipping out throughout, that was followed by an horrendous presentation it was not dissimilar to Mark Corrigan in Project Zeus.

That was followed by losing a lot playing online poker and feeling pretty grim.

However tomorrow should be great, after handing in my assignment I have a free day so can drink and get the train down for the game.

Been through a bit of a lull myself lately, nothing crazy though. Might take a break and play a bit more live.

Been through a bit of a lull myself lately, nothing crazy though. Might take a break and play a bit more live.

Yeah I have been on a pretty horrendous downswing for a few months now which is hard to come to terms with.

Especially when you go in good time after time again.

I am hoping to turn it round over Christmas though, as if all goes well I shall have a stake for the PLO games/tournies at Dusk.

Yeah I have been on a pretty horrendous downswing for a few months now which is hard to come to terms with.

Especially when you go in good time after time again.

I am hoping to turn it round over Christmas though, as if all goes well I shall have a stake for the PLO games/tournies at Dusk.

I need to start playing more PLO. Played a little, but not for anything more than small stakes. But it's painfully hard to play that low because people just will not lay down anything. You play just PLO online or mix with NL or just NL?

I need to start playing more PLO. Played a little, but not for anything more than small stakes. But it's painfully hard to play that low because people just will not lay down anything. You play just PLO online or mix with NL or just NL?

Well i used to just play PLO $5 rebuy and did well in that over the summer, made the final table around 5 times.

Recently I have either been play $25 or $50 PLO full ring, or just grinding small stake nl MTT and 6 person STT's.

But PLO is by far my strongest game, although the variance can get disgusting.