Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Well i used to just play PLO $5 rebuy and did well in that over the summer, made the final table around 5 times.

Recently I have either been play $25 or $50 PLO full ring, or just grinding small stake nl MTT and 6 person STT's.

But PLO is by far my strongest game, although the variance can get disgusting.

Yeah I think the variance would really get to me, especially after a continued downswing.

Quite a big jump you've made over the summer then, must've been a good few sessions for you!

Yeah I think the variance would really get to me, especially after a continued downswing.

Quite a big jump you've made over the summer then, must've been a good few sessions for you!

Well like PLO $25 is only 10c/25c blinds but when 6 tabling it can get big, but yeah I cashed a good amount over the summer in the rebuys which has basically made it possible to play the cash games.

Man, that is shocking, my sincere condolences to you and your family, I hope this doesn't effect your mums treatment and health and I really wish the best for the future of your family!!

Singh

Hey x was wondering whered youd been and worried you were ok. My thoughts are with you and your family xxx
:( :( So sorry to hear that Raj, thoughts are definitely with you and yours. Hope everything works itself out in the best way possible for your mum x
Must be heartbreaking mate, thoughts with you and the family
Sorry to read this, :( My thoughts are with you and your family.
:( Oh Raj, that's awful news. Remember you have a lot of friends on here and we're all here for you if you need us. I hope things go well for your mum too. Take care xx
Only just noticed this. That's shocking mate. 49 is no age at all. Stick with it, things can only get better.

Cheers for these comments Guys.

Im struggling to tell you the truth.

Just the realisation that i'll never speak or see my Brother again seems surreal.

No more stories from him about him getting beat up at footy in the old days or his near arrests at Cov away(He was 49 hence he used to go footy "in the good old days" as he used to say)

I'm planning on going tomorrow but if its a repeat of Sat's game may have to leave early as i dont think it will do me much good!!!)

x

Just the realisation that i'll never speak or see my Brother again seems surreal.

No more stories from him about him getting beat up at footy in the old days or his near arrests at Cov away(He was 49 hence he used to go footy "in the good old days" as he used to say)

I'm planning on going tomorrow but if its a repeat of Sat's game may have to leave early as i dont think it will do me much good!!!)

x

Hopefully city can come through for you and put on a performance to give you something to smile about. Ive always found when going through sad events that even the tiniest distraction is a blessing.

Good luck with getting through everything at the moment raj, im not the best at this but I didn't get a chance to say anything earlier.

x

It's never easy, and there's little anyone can say that'll bring you consolation Raj. Suffice to say that it's obvious how much you felt about him and I'm sure that he will have known it. You're a decent bloke and he will have been very proud of you.

The days will not abate your love for him but the pain of his passing will soften.

Love to you and yours.

Hopefully city can come through for you and put on a performance to give you something to smile about. Ive always found when going through sad events that even the tiniest distraction is a blessing.

Good luck with getting through everything at the moment raj, im not the best at this but I didn't get a chance to say anything earlier.

It's never easy, and there's little anyone can say that'll bring you consolation Raj. Suffice to say that it's obvious how much you felt about him and I'm sure that he will have known it. You're a decent bloke and he will have been very proud of you.

The days will not abate your love for him but the pain of his passing will soften.

Love to you and yours.

Nice words.

Cheers Guys.

Best of Luck to you Raj, Really hope things improve.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm shagged, finished my essay, with a few hours to spare but now I need sleep and have to be in at 10 to hand the bitch in, will I wake? Decisions.

Jonathan Creek all nighter it is then.

x

Best of luck Raj, hope you can get through this difficult time.

RIP to your brother, and all the best for your family.

Well like PLO $25 is only 10c/25c blinds but when 6 tabling it can get big, but yeah I cashed a good amount over the summer in the rebuys which has basically made it possible to play the cash games.

Fair enough. I wish they'd televise more PLO and HORSE games. NL coverage has really dried up and become sterile. Saying that though, don't know if you watch it but there's a new PAD cash came uploaded to PokerTube now with Ivey, Hellmuth, Dwan, Hansen, Negreanu and Antonius.

Utter shite again, shit going on at work big time, Im really ill and not going to get to the game tonight, AND some bastard scratched all down the side of my car in the night, looks like a lorrys hit it. :angry:

LIVID!

Utter shite again, shit going on at work big time, Im really ill and not going to get to the game tonight, AND some bastard scratched all down the side of my car in the night, looks like a lorrys hit it. :angry:

LIVID!

Happened to me on Sunday while I was at work. Dent/scratches on driver's side. Thankfully a witness waited an hour for me :o to finish work and as I was checking the damage he explained to me what happened. The culprits weren't even planning to stop until the witness blocked them in and told them to give details etc...

There are some good people in the world after all. Couldn't thank the guy enough to be honest.

I'm alright I suppose.

I just got my essay back for Public Service Broadcasting. they mark from 40-75

I got 75

I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty pleased

:celebrate::yahoo::dance: :thumbsup: :bounce::banana: :w00t:

Smug git! :P

This weekend has been pretty poor, mainly because of the game at Nottingham Forest and wasting a lot of money on a poor performance.

Currently at college though. Can't wait to get home at go on Football Manager before the Leicester game :scarf: