Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I'm alright I suppose.

I just got my essay back for Public Service Broadcasting. they mark from 40-75

I got 75

I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty pleased

:celebrate::yahoo::dance: :thumbsup: :bounce::banana: :w00t:

No-one likes a cocky bugger.

Really have to stop the bets with Luci an' all, gotta buy her dinner after I beat her essay score by 2% in English. I'm skint so Spoons curry night it is. :D

Mine smelt like cat sh*t, had to keep running to the toilet every 20 mins,,,

Awful, felt like my lower stomach was on fire.

Being sick out your bum isnt a good thing at all.

I scared to eat now.

How are you?

Waiting for the next outpouring of yellow. Mine smells like spunk with all of the salt content replaced by soap.

Found out that my next 7 or so lectures on EU Law won't be in the end of year exams, been to the gym, missed Leicester's horror show at home for a mixed grill at Chiquitos and now chilling out with some Partridge. Good day if you exclude the football score.

Happened to me on Sunday while I was at work. Dent/scratches on driver's side. Thankfully a witness waited an hour for me :o to finish work and as I was checking the damage he explained to me what happened. The culprits weren't even planning to stop until the witness blocked them in and told them to give details etc...

There are some good people in the world after all. Couldn't thank the guy enough to be honest.

Thats really fortunate, sadly no one saw mine get hit apparently. <_<

Boring day.

Knees pissing me off as I cant do fuck all cus of it, who'd of thought bruising could be so bad.

T'is worse than a clean break or simple fracture by and large, horrible stuff. "Deep" and "bad" bruising was invented by the devil, I'm sure of it.

Had a very productive fun night in Gatecrasher Birmingham last night.

Havent been to bed yet, just got back to leicester, im in a fantastic mood... and I discovered I dont have to be absolutely hammered to have a good time. Top Dj set in there last night.

I do always find myself leaking money whenever I go up there though, trains, taxis, drinks and food.. im about 50/60 quid down.

Had a very productive fun night in Gatecrasher Birmingham last night.

Havent been to bed yet, just got back to leicester, im in a fantastic mood... and I discovered I dont have to be absolutely hammered to have a good time. Top Dj set in there last night.

I do always find myself leaking money whenever I go up there though, trains, taxis, drinks and food.. im about 50/60 quid down.

Cheap night, you got lucky.

Already up on my day off, about to hit the gym again even though I should really be doing some work and focussing on my degree.. Oops!

Need this internet sorting as well, can't view e-mails, can't view coursework files online, can't view my table or access anything with tutor's contact details in either. Ridiculous form.

took mrs to doctors for sick note this morning and got work 3-10. set up a new current account with lloyds so i can get a savings account too so thats this weeks jobs done. feeling shattered but going to watch some two and a half men and get ready for work.

also anyone with kids or who is young at heart, find and download "prep and landing" it was on american TV last night before the new episode of scrubs. its a disney TV special about santas elves who "prep" for santas arrival in childrens houses. sounds crap but it was really good! had me in stitches!

Great day so far and can't see it getting much worse, even with revision later.

Up at 9 for a useful workshop. Helped all of us out I think and got some vital info on Lab Reports. Then played football and won 4-1. Beat a mix of 2nd years and 3rd-years and was only our 2nd win :).

Then should have some Xmas hours booked up at work after I break up next Thursday which means money in the bank! Sorted.

Done fuk all so far, only just about to get out of bed, Gonna get down the gym and punish myself/take my anger out from last night and Saturdays debacle combined.

A marathon 2 hour session in the gym didn't help. >_<

College tonight.

God will this week please end.

This thread may aswell be update your status via foxestalk. Nice little twitter/facebook alternative right here.

Watched Jonathan creek, scared shitless all day. And i'm not kidding a line in it said "Jonathan we need to evacute here" my fire alarm goes off....Genuinely the scariest moment of my life. I panicked and rang JME lol

Christ this week gets worse by the day.... horrible incident at work going on and Im spending most of the time trying to hold it together plus still feel like shit now just found out my already frail 83 year old Nan has had a bad fall outside her house and is very poorly and in a lot of pain. Bless her

Just want this week to end.... looking forward to Saturday

bad two days. hospital all night last night because girlfriend is 5 months pregnant and started bleeding last night. baby is fine and shes fine but shes getting very sick.

also found out i dont have as much money as i thought. :(

Just clocked this.. I hope theyre both ok :thumbup:

Not too bad. Cold replaced by atrocious stomach cramps. Working on essay, waiting for feedback on presentation and reading Hero and Leander. Not particularly looking forward to Saturday's game but pissup on Saturday night should be fun.