Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not too bad. Cold replaced by atrocious stomach cramps. Working on essay, waiting for feedback on presentation and reading Hero and Leander. Not particularly looking forward to Saturday's game but pissup on Saturday night should be fun.

Time of the month?

Should probably have done some work but didnt :whistle: sat around watchin E4 most of the day and then did some jobs. Just had something amusing happen. My sister was round for dinner earlier and said that her Rabbit was tearing its fur out and didnt know what it was doing. She just phoned up and said she went to clean the cage and it used its fur to build a nest and then had babies haha. She thought she had 2 males apparently :laugh:

Edited by samlcfc

Last night was bizarre.

I had just had dinner and the smoke alarm started going off for no apparent reason, which isn't too uncommon for

my house, so I went downstairs to turn it off. Went into the kitchen to get a glass of water and fuck me, there was a raging fire in the grill!!

Turns out my housemate had left the grill on after making burgers and not cleaned the grill-pan.

I opened the grill and the fire just shot out at me, so I called my housemate down, opened the door of the grill again and he picks up the fire extinguisher and shoots it straight in - glass on the door smashes everywhere!

At least we put the fire out but I'm pretty sure that's our house deposit gone!

Fucking idiot ploughed straight in the back of my car this morning. :@ Fortunately, very little damage done to mine but his nice, new shiny sports car didn't look nearly as healthy. :giggle:

Love the way he then tried to blame me. I was stationary at the back of a line of traffic, the cretin, how the fuck can it be my fault?!!! :rolleyes:

Fucking idiot ploughed straight in the back of my car this morning. :@ Fortunately, very little damage done to mine but his nice, new shiny sports car didn't look nearly as healthy. :giggle:

Love the way he then tried to blame me. I was stationary at the back of a line of traffic, the cretin, how the fuck can it be my fault?!!! :rolleyes:

Hes got a sports car... of course its your fault! :thumbup::rolleyes:

Dont worry the insurance company wont see it his way lol

Good old Citroen's.

Hard as rocks.

Want to bet?

I got driven over by a cunt in a car, who was turning right without looking, and I'm still attempting to get it to court as they are denying liability.

sorry to hear that.

while I agree youre definately in the right, if you hit a stationary vehicle in the rear theres no way he will not be found to be at fault. I hit some twat in the rear as he had no brake lights at all and I didnt realise hed stopped til it was too late but I was told I hadnt a leg to stand on as it was a rear collision and the person who hit the rear is always at fault. :unsure:

sorry to hear that.

while I agree youre definately in the right, if you hit a stationary vehicle in the rear theres no way he will not be found to be at fault. I hit some twat in the rear as he had no brake lights at all and I didnt realise hed stopped til it was too late but I was told I hadnt a leg to stand on as it was a rear collision and the person who hit the rear is always at fault. :unsure:

That rule pisses me right off. If his car doesn't have brake lights then the car is unroadworthy, the accident wouldn't have happened if it had been and therefore the driver should be at fault. That's just common sense in my book.

That rule pisses me right off. If his car doesn't have brake lights then the car is unroadworthy, the accident wouldn't have happened if it had been and therefore the driver should be at fault. That's just common sense in my book.

exactly but its proving it.... they just said they didnt work AFTER Id hit him which was bollocks but what can ya do?! :unsure:

exactly but its proving it.... they just said they didnt work AFTER Id hit him which was bollocks but what can ya do?! :unsure:

One hell of a horrible way to lose your no-claims bonus. I'd want to wrap a wheel brace around his skull if it were me.

Boring - haven't got much to do at the moment at work so reading anything on wikipedia from toast to FIFA World Cup 94!

Got an Xmas Do in London though later on which should be fun - freeeee BAR!!!! Then got a day off tomorrow to recover! :-)

Finished a lunch service at work at 5:30.... lunch supposidly finishes at 2:30!!! :mad: :mad:

Oh well my last day at the restaurant tomorrow :).

:o What about the 'friends and family' discount?!!!

We were soooo bored earlier at work we looked up the colour Black on Wiki and learnt this interesting fact.......

In the bandana code of the gay leather subculture, wearing a black bandana means that one is into the Sexual fetish of Sadomasochism, sadists wearing the bandana in the left rear pocket, masochists on the right. :huh::|

Im now back in bed feeling crappy again cant shake this bad cold off.