Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Yeh, its in Highcross... on the bottom floor.. its positioned so its on the outside and the inside if you see what I mean... Next door to Carlucios(that might make it simpler lol)

Got some nice stuff in Reiss, whenever i go and take a look. My wallet seems always to fall short.

Yeh, its in Highcross... on the bottom floor.. its positioned so its on the outside and the inside if you see what I mean... Next door to Carlucios(that might make it simpler lol)

I have never heard of Carlucios either if I'm honest, I think you're making these shops up.

Crap day, crap, crap day

Supposed to do work, but then a (now ex) friend threw a fooking hissy fit and started going all arsey on me. Can't be bothered with flakey, permernant period mood swings women who are all me, me, me, so bye bye to her.

Then I got distracted on MSN when I should have been doing my essay, bad times baby.

Means i've gotta go in uni nice and early tomorrow, and finish it off before the weekend, when I know I will get jack-all done

Yeah but they cost £1.50 a time and they're not real fitties, they're grannies earning money cos they can't afford the heating bill with their pension.

Still, it's your money :whistle:

How the Foook did you find my secret out. You been superbluetoothing my phone or something?

:thumbup::whistle:

Think Serge Pizzorno is stalking me. Saw him downstairs in HMV.

I think I saw you earlier.

Pretty sure it was just a dream though.

I hate christmas shopping, today was that one day a year where I hate everything. Wasn't so bad though, this time round.

Edited by NSLL