Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Erm, getting the sack? :rolleyes:

Why would he - Rik only has to do something like map out navigation routes for planes landing at the EMA...it's not like he has a proper responsible job where he spends his days wondering upon which side of the desk his stapler looks best.

Why would he - Rik only has to do something like map out navigation routes for planes landing at the EMA...it's not like he has a proper responsible job where he spends his days wondering upon which side of the desk his stapler looks best.

Exactly, if I can rack up about a thousand posts a month on here, it's unlikely I do something professional or important.

I wine and dine job seekers.

:giggle:

lol

The school have just phoned, seeing as I made the complaint formal to the Chair of the Board yesterday after the Head told me that he'd have done the same thing (and that it was fine for my son to be covered in piss all day as he didn't look upset).

They wanted to arrange a meeting - so I've wheeled out the big guns. The wife is being sent in.

If they aren't scared yet then they are fools. She is going to destroy them, it'll be like a small Japanese city after Godzilla has kicked Mothra's arse.

Kick some ass Mrs Dave! I'm sure you'll let us know the outcome.

I'm ill and i'm not happy about it!

My day has been good, trip down the Walkers seen Mr Bert :cool: played football outside there for an hour because we got bored. Went back into town and got some presents for my girlfriends birthday then got some food and went home.

Can you come to London on Saturday morning and take me back home from Fabric?

Cheers.

Yeh that would be fine... Although either one of us would probably twat each other in the car judging by our aregumentative attitude on here 97% of the time :)

Yeh that would be fine... Although either one of us would probably twat each other in the car judging by our aregumentative attitude on here 97% of the time :)

I cherish that 3%.

And anyway I'm not a violent person. I'm all about love and peace.

My missus too pissed to move had coursework to hand in today.Being the nice fella i am i got up avec hangover and stumbled the 15 minute walk to the campus to hand it in, waited 20 minutes for the printer, using my precious credits, only to get to the hand in point without the missus' id card she'd negated to leave me. TWAT!

So i had to waddle all the way back home in a foul mood, grab said id card and go all the way back again. GRRRR!

Then i had a phonecall from my estate agents whom i owe money so i had to go in and pay them rent. GRRRR!

Now im in the kitchen sulking and listening to Alkaline Trio and posting things with lots of exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!. Harumph!

Oh! What's on Mr JTB?

I'm going see Bukem on Sunday. I canny wait.....

It's Plump DJ's, Touche, Meat Katie, Rennie Pilgrem... loads of breakbeat. Always a good atmosphere and always nice for a change from dnb.

Where's Bukem playing?

It's Plump DJ's, Touche, Meat Katie, Rennie Pilgrem... loads of breakbeat. Always a good atmosphere and always nice for a change from dnb.

Where's Bukem playing?

Looks like a pretty sweet line up. :thumbup:

In Bedford, saves me a trip to Fabric next Friday which is good.

Down at the end for Shougun on the 20th if you fancy it mate?

Looks like a pretty sweet line up. :thumbup:

In Bedford, saves me a trip to Fabric next Friday which is good.

Down at the end for Shougun on the 20th if you fancy it mate?

That's a tempter. I'll see if anyone fancies it. Round the time of my birthday as well.