Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I haven't a single one of the songs that Liquid play on my iPod or anything and much prefer the music that Mosh play but I prefer Liquid, I'd say it is the best club in Leicester, which says alot about Leicester nightlife, I guess.

Mosh easily has the best music in Leicester in my opinion, but the atmosphere is a bit hit and miss. Fridays are usually good there but Saturdays aren't great. My problem with Liquid is the fact that every time I've been there I've had a shit night because of chavvy cocks thinking themselves God's gift and I tired of that atmosphere. The music is pretty much what you've hinted at, generic club remixes you can hear anywhere else. The atmos issue has crept into Mosh on Saturdays which is why I only bother on Fridays now. Middle floor is where I can usually be found as most people there are out to have a good time and get lashed rather than fuck and/or fight.

Manager at work has put me down for 10-8pm on Boxing Day :angry:

Gonna try and get out of it as I can only work til 3 at the latest.

Leicester vs Sheff Utd takes priority.

If your boss questions why, just say "family". I use it to get New Year's Day off every year. Lifesaver.

Don't test that shit. MASSIVE.

disco.gif

Manager at work has put me down for 10-8pm on Boxing Day :angry:

Gonna try and get out of it as I can only work til 3 at the latest.

Leicester vs Sheff Utd takes priority.

lol Neil... im working 10 till 8 on Boxing day... and its double time.... Hello Money!! :wub: .. Sky Plus leicester... sortedddd.

Didn't start particularly well, due to..

A) Not getting much sleep

B) It raining and me getting wet on my voyage to get my Doncaster ticket. And the bus didn't get caught in the Narbrough Road traffic, meaning I got to the ticket office 15 minutes before it opened :glare:

C) I left my USB at university, and some greedy flucker has probably pocketed it, instead of doing the decent thing and handing it in :thumbdown:

However I have just played a brilliant badminton session, and am going to play another two hours worth later.

Didn't start particularly well, due to..

A) Not getting much sleep

B) It raining and me getting wet on my voyage to get my Doncaster ticket. And the bus didn't get caught in the Narbrough Road traffic, meaning I got to the ticket office 15 minutes before it opened :glare:

C) I left my USB at university, and some greedy flucker has probably pocketed it, instead of doing the decent thing and handing it in :thumbdown:

However I have just played a brilliant badminton session, and am going to play another two hours worth later.

Brilliant long shot but;

a) Did you leave it in the Eric Wood building?

b) Is it silver?

Someone's left one in the computer I'm using at the moment.

Clephan computer centre and it's black

Good shout though

You should take it if someone's left it... it's only fair ga... oh wait :unsure::angry:

That's the thing with USB sticks. I convince myself I've lost it, start going back to the computer centre and then realise it's in my pocket. Too easy to lose those things. Bring back floppy disks, if you had one of those in your pocket you knew you had one in your pocket.

Don't worry, he's already told me all the sexually depraved things he wants to do to me when he finds me.

I'm just about to go and sit on his front door step to make it easier for him!

EDIT: You're more than welcome to join us Lou :ph34r::o:P:o

Wow, thanks for that! Sadly Im ermmmm washing my hair :thumbup:

I did a dirty huge shit, played some football and am heading out to Darts (glorified drinking session) in an hour or so.

Also sorted the missus' Christmas presents.

Can you get clean shits then?

Drunk darts is quality. One time down at the local, I told my mate that I bet I could hit bullseye first time. He said go on then so went for it and got it bang in the middle :P