Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Was it the '92 Play Off Final?

No, it was a football video, but not a LCFC one. In fact, it was a Liverpool montage of the 2005 Champions League final. I know it's a bit weird, but looking at the fans reactions in the video, the music, the commentary, and half of me (mentally) putting myself in that situation with Leicester nearly got me going. Though my sister, mum and dad would have thought I am crackers, so I held off.

:|

Crap. Started cooking, cooker started smoking and had to switch it off at mains and fuse box. Now can't cook a thing at my place till after Christmas and just stepped in some dog shit. Bastard irresponsible dog owners should be force fed their dog's by-products. Cunts.

Bin a weird day tbh. It snowed, i saw a child making what can only be described as a slushman.

Then i invented the accidental soggy biscuit. Never wank with custard creams around. I hope that doesn't make me gay.

I also invented the phrase 'I didn't so much cum as i extoplasmed.' Feel free to integrate it into your every day vocab.

All in all ... average.