Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

sorry to hear that.

while I agree youre definately in the right, if you hit a stationary vehicle in the rear theres no way he will not be found to be at fault. I hit some twat in the rear as he had no brake lights at all and I didnt realise hed stopped til it was too late but I was told I hadnt a leg to stand on as it was a rear collision and the person who hit the rear is always at fault. :unsure:

how do you manage when those crafty so-and-so's take their foot off the brake and put the handbrake on? you obvously weren't paying due care and attention to the road and other road users. :whistle:

The gf kneed me in the chin by accident during a mid-afternoon roll and now I cant look up cos of the pain in my neck. Got work tmrw Ive already been off all week cos of illness and the snow, theyre going to fooking kill me if I cant work tmrw. :frusty:

Edited by z-layrex