Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Yeah, annoying isn't it.

So you can see what a pointless cunt of a poster Samilktray is.

Well not really, because it's in general chat, so he can talk about what he wants. If you think his posts are so pointless, why don't you put him on ignore? Have you ever met Sam? Good lad he is.

You're taking things far too seriously.

I know saying this will probably get me nowhere but after several posts in several threads tonight I have alot more respect for sam and now think Father Ted is a complete tosser :o.

Oh and lou send some vino my way im all out :(.

I know saying this will probably get me nowhere but after several posts in several threads tonight I have alot more respect for sam and now think Father Ted is a complete tosser :o.

Ive drank it all :blush:

Milktray comes across badly till you get used to his posts then you grow to appreciate his humour. A decent poster really.

Over the past month or so I've managed to make a girl (wayyyyyy out of my league) that quite liked me to start with do a complete u-turn, think hate's probably to soft a word now. The fact that this has happened about four times since August really doesn't make for a pleasant stat.

Plenty more fish in the sea and all that, but that advice is fuck all good when you're a shit fisherman with no bait.

I'm knackered from work, very irritable and just thankful I've got two days off now before Christmas day.

Other than that, dandy.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

Over the past month or so I've managed to make a girl (wayyyyyy out of my league) that quite liked me to start with do a complete u-turn, think hate's probably to soft a word now. The fact that this has happened about four times since August really doesn't make for a pleasant stat.

Plenty more fish in the sea and all that, but that advice is fuck all good when you're a shit fisherman with no bait.

I'm knackered from work, very irritable and just thankful I've got two days off now before Christmas day.

Other than that, dandy.

Next time it happens just be your self as that's the reason she liked you in the first place.............if after that she finds out she doesn't like you well it wasn't meant to be.

Fisherman with out any bait i like that annology but the thing that i hate is how co cks always manage to pull plenty of birds and treat them like sh it. Really makes you want to start being a co ck yourself.

Next time it happens just be your self as that's the reason she liked you in the first place.............if after that she finds out she doesn't like you well it wasn't meant to be.

It went tits up because I changed how I acted to keep the interest. Wrong decision.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

Yeah be your self trust me you don't want to get in to a relationship with a girl based on who she thinks you are and not who you actually are.

Something happened, thought I had to change, turned out being myself would've been the best thing all round. Too late now though.

Who I am was doing fine it's what I thought I had to be that wasn't.

Confusing times, Roo. Confusing, sexual times. ;)

Something happened, thought I had to change, turned out being myself would've been the best thing all round. Too late now though.

Ahh you'll be fine mate.

Just find some Gin (export) stick a re-run of the Saturdays performance on Alan Carr on, then switch to the last scenes of King Kong on ITV2+1 with faint Lady Gaga in the background and meet me and Joe. in Mosh some point during the next month and it'll be rosy again.

.....Never thought I'd be able to give a brief outline of my night and offer top advice at the same time.

Yeah i thought that then realized the obvious....always be your self it's all you can be.

Speaking of sexual times i'm ready to go on the biggest bender ever.

Ahh you'll be fine mate.

Just find some Gin (export) stick a re-run of the Saturdays performance on Alan Carr on, then switch to the last scenes of King Kong on ITV2+1 with faint Lady Gaga in the background and meet me and Joe. in Mosh some point during the next month and it'll be rosy again.

.....Never thought I'd be able to give a brief outline of my night and offer top advice at the same time.

Everyone seems to have gone Lady Gaga crazy

Ahh you'll be fine mate.

Name a date for Mosh, name a fucking date. Still gutted about Sunday night. Promised a decent night, that did.

Been too long since I've spurned a few out to Frankie tbh, that could be on tonight's agenda.

Yeah i thought that then realized the obvious....always be your self it's all you can be.

You're right my sexy friend.

Name a date for Mosh, name a fucking date. Still gutted about Sunday night. Promised a decent night, that did.

Been too long since I've spurned a few out to Frankie tbh, that could be on tonight's agenda.

You're right my sexy friend.

Just wait til you get to the point where you meet a really really nice girl then realise that nothing will either happen because of not being religous or wrong nationality.......that is worse and something to look forward to :D

Been a good day.

Up early for a trip to Tesco's to do the Christmas shop, got my Mum to buy me Rocky V as a reward for helping her, then came home watched that and done Christmas present wrapping.

Then went for a class game of bowling with my mates, two teams winning team got to change the losing teams names on Facebook! My team lost gutted aswell as I got my PB score at bowling, lost by 7 points aswell. Then the two lads who finished on the lowest scores from the teams had to run from the cinema in Loughborough to Varsity in just their boxers. lol Thankfully this wasnt me.