Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I know saying this will probably get me nowhere but after several posts in several threads tonight I have alot more respect for sam and now think Father Ted is a complete tosser :o.

Oh and lou send some vino my way im all out :(.

And I used to think that you were alright.

I'll be taking Uncle Albert's side from now on.

Having a right chill-out day. Wrapping presents later.

Confused about all this shit going on. Some people need to realise that an internet ego is pretty pathetic.

2 Days to go.

I'll be taking Uncle Albert's side from now on.

lol There aren't sides, I just dont like AjcW because he reminds of that gradels love child an absolute suck up on this forum, he has no opinion for hiself and all he does in come into an arguement/debate when he knows bigger people on the forum are sharing his same viewpoint.

Now he has made himself look a bigger moron by saying he is on Sam's side, there are no sides.

Still praying that the roads clear for tomorrow. Sodding Lincolnshire Council not gritting the roads. The girlfriend only lives 46 miles away, might as well be the other side of the world with the state of the roads up here.

If you're confused over an internet forum then you need to take look at yourself seriously.

I get confused over alot of things.

How about you settle your differences over a punch-up near the Swan and Rushes on Boxing Day :thumbup:

:P

I get confused over alot of things.

How about you settle your differences over a punch-up near the Swan and Rushes on Boxing Day :thumbup:

:P

Over an internet forum? Seriously? lol

And why would I want to do that? I turn up to the FT football events and everything is alright, I unlike you dont let an internet forum control my life. Confused lol

Didnt know where to post it so thought id bang it in here.

As some of you may know i've had a pretty shitty end to the year with my mum being diagnosed and treated for Cancer and then last month my one and only brother passing away ager 49(he'd have been 50 next week!)

Thanks for the comments i received both instances and many thanks for some of the massive contributions that some of you gave for my Charity half marathon.

Nice one! :thumbup:

Hopefully 2010 will be alot better!!!

Have a Good christmas and Safe and Prosperous New Year!!! :santa:

xx

As some of you may know i've had a pretty shitty end to the year with my mum being diagnosed and treated for Cancer and then last month my one and only brother passing away ager 49(he'd have been 50 next week!)

Thanks for the comments i received both instances and many thanks for some of the massive contributions that some of you gave for my Charity half marathon.

xx

You too Raj my man! :santa:

Good night at Mosh last night, although what should be a good day has started badly with me finding out I probably lost my one and only car key whilst out. Didn't even mean to take it for that exact reason as well.

Now about to find out how much I'm going to get completely raped by Fiat for a new one...

xx

:wave:

Hoping for a better year next year too.

Over an internet forum? Seriously? lol

And why would I want to do that? I turn up to the FT football events and everything is alright, I unlike you dont let an internet forum control my life. Confused lol

:thumbup: It's called a joke pal.

Facking headache, feel like facking shit, and being asked to clean the facking car on the 23rd of facking december in -34444444444 centigrade

Fooking hating today, fooking twatting bastard day.

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT

Be carefully. I did it on Thursday, only for the water to get into the electric locking system. Before leaving out for Cardiff, I spent 20 minutes getting the windows scrapped and another 20 trying to open the door manually. I eventually had to climb towards the driver seat from passenger side and then it thawed out whilst travelling.