Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Well I'm off for a couple or three months at the seaside in the morning so thought I'd say bye to who ever gives a shit as I'll have no internet until I get back around august. :(

Byyeeeeeeeee!!! :wave:

Don't go.

:cry:

Don't go.

:cry:

Noooooo.... :cry::cry:

Have a good one Big G

lol I'm sure you wont notice im gone, I'll be back in time for the new season unfortunately, if you find yourself up sutton on sea (near skeggy) eerm send out the bat signal. :thumbup:

Well I'm off for a couple or three months at the seaside in the morning so thought I'd say bye to who ever gives a shit as I'll have no internet until I get back around august. :(

Byyeeeeeeeee!!! :wave:

I don't know you really but i am in tears here!! GOD BLESS YOU ON YOUR TRAVELS! I WILL MISS YOU! lol

Nah seriously have a good time!

My day was fine, UNTIL THE CHEBS THREAD WAS CLOSED!1!!

I going to have to eat a whole gateau cake to get over this loss to humanity.

Violin, please... :whistle:

That's great! did you eat them all?

I am so much of a prude, I have hidden them in a drawer.

Today should have been good. So far, it hasn't been.

I am so much of a prude, I have hidden them in a drawer.

Chocolate? don't you like choc??? all Women do! what's wrong with you! give me your willies, i'll mop them up! really didn't wanna sound like a raging homo then but i'm afraid i did :(

Brilliant.

I've bought a damn recording studio of kit over two days and the wife is blissfully unaware. All I need to do is carefully introduce them to my room bit by bit and she will never be any the wiser.

It is my plan, it is a good plan and it will work.

Brilliant.

I've bought a damn recording studio of kit over two days and the wife is blissfully unaware. All I need to do is carefully introduce them to my room bit by bit and she will never be any the wiser.

It is my plan, it is a good plan and it will work.

Bollocks it is. She'll have sussed you out within a nano-second. I suspect there's no outsmarting Mrs Ulyanov. :giggle: