Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Be carefully. I did it on Thursday, only for the water to get into the electric locking system. Before leaving out for Cardiff, I spent 20 minutes getting the windows scrapped and another 20 trying to open the door manually. I eventually had to climb towards the driver seat from passenger side and then it thawed out whilst travelling.

Ooh, I like this. Excellent excuse for not washing my car. :cool::thumbup:

I'd take it through a car wash but none of them round here are working as they're iced up or summat. It'll just have to go on being filthy, I'm afraid. :mellow:

Ooh, I like this. Excellent excuse for not washing my car. :cool::thumbup:

I'd take it through a car wash but none of them round here are working as they're iced up or summat. It'll just have to go on being filthy, I'm afraid. :mellow:

Weve got some lovely Kurdish chaps down the road who wash and dry it for a fiver while I sit in it with the heater on.... going there later! :thumbup:

Just been for a swim and KFC.

Debating whether to go out or not tonight, Potentially one of the best nights of the year being work break ups, but i'm talking about tonight and I think there will just be a load of hammered, monged out people who have been drinking since midday - Fair play to them.

Tempted to save myself for tomorrow night.

Edited by Matt

Be carefully. I did it on Thursday, only for the water to get into the electric locking system. Before leaving out for Cardiff, I spent 20 minutes getting the windows scrapped and another 20 trying to open the door manually. I eventually had to climb towards the driver seat from passenger side and then it thawed out whilst travelling.

Fortunately my ma and pa bought some of this magic spray on fluid that cleans brilliantly and crap. It was pigging freezing and my toes and fingers decided to freeze over, but it was oh so worth it just to see the car gleaming <_<

Fortunately my ma and pa bought some of this magic spray on fluid that cleans brilliantly and crap. It was pigging freezing and my toes and fingers decided to freeze over, but it was oh so worth it just to see the car gleaming <_<

Right up until the next time you take the car out and end up following some manky, mucky lorry with no mud flaps - add to that the salted and gritted roads and, Bingo!, a few miles later and you'll be wondering why the fook you bothered. Just to cheer you up, like! :D>_<

Right up until the next time you take the car out and end up following some manky, mucky lorry with no mud flaps - add to that the salted and gritted roads and, Bingo!, a few miles later and you'll be wondering why the fook you bothered. Just to cheer you up, like! :D>_<

You think I wasn't thinking exactly the same when my mum said we were cleaning it because 'the salt and grit will damage the paintwork' The car will be iced over, mucked up and dirtier than a sex chat line by next week :cry: I kept my mouth shut though, because I didn't want to wake up from a coma on Christmas day

I have just been informed that it is 'shiny' and to be fair, I only did the roof of the car, and watched me mam do the rest.

Didnt know where to post it so thought id bang it in here.

As some of you may know i've had a pretty shitty end to the year with my mum being diagnosed and treated for Cancer and then last month my one and only brother passing away ager 49(he'd have been 50 next week!)

Thanks for the comments i received both instances and many thanks for some of the massive contributions that some of you gave for my Charity half marathon.

Nice one! :thumbup:

Hopefully 2010 will be alot better!!!

Have a Good christmas and Safe and Prosperous New Year!!! :santa:

xx

I meant to text you but I have a feeling that was at the same time as I had the whole fiasco and went through three in the space of a week or two. Hope you're ok chief, I still haven't had a chance to see Roma! I bet she's too big for the Leicester shirt now!