Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

lol @ Libertine/ FRYATT 12 / hunky1984.

My day has been spent eating and sleeping, I'm awake now, to wrap stuff up and give the front room a tidy before the relatives come round tomorrow.

Working 11 - 4 tomorrow which is a bit of a dampener but I'd probably only be sleeping anyway, tips from Crimbo parties are insane.

I've just woken up after having the most vivid and strange dream/nightmare (this is real)

In this weirdness, our home game against Southend was postponed, fast forward to the next day (Sunday) and there I am looking at the football results at home when I see Leicester's match against Southend has finished, 4-4.

I felt absolutely gutted that I'd not known about it and missed the game. And even FT got into the dream because I distinctly remember the Post match thread having eight pages!

But the overriding feeling in that dream was one of absolute devastation of missing a game, so much so I believed it for a split second when I woke up.

Not a good dream, I think you'll agree :huh::nono:

Only 8 pages for a 4-4 draw? Your subconscious brain must have realised that Marbelladave would need at least 6 to analyse how shocking our defence and midfield were letting 4 goals in!!

:P

Due to an unexpected problem, my laptop had to be restored, leaving me with no files. So that's pretty much the last 3 years of my life wiped. Even though I've lost every single music file I've pretty much ever had, my various detailed excel spreadsheets, all the office programs etc, I'm still smiling.

Gotta love life eh.

Due to an unexpected problem, my laptop had to be restored, leaving me with no files. So that's pretty much the last 3 years of my life wiped. Even though I've lost every single music file I've pretty much ever had, my various detailed excel spreadsheets, all the office programs etc, I'm still smiling.

Gotta love life eh.

Life's a bitch mate.

I've just woken up after having the most vivid and strange dream/nightmare (this is real)

In this weirdness, our home game against Southend was postponed, fast forward to the next day (Sunday) and there I am looking at the football results at home when I see Leicester's match against Southend has finished, 4-4.

I felt absolutely gutted that I'd not known about it and missed the game. And even FT got into the dream because I distinctly remember the Post match thread having eight pages!

But the overriding feeling in that dream was one of absolute devastation of missing a game, so much so I believed it for a split second when I woke up.

Not a good dream, I think you'll agree :huh::nono:

Hope your dream wasn't set in the future, Really don't want to be playing the likes of southend again. :thumbup:

"The only way is up" :whistle:

Must say tho, I have a banging headache :( Too much champagne, I reckon.

Edited by Leicester944

Been delightful. On it since 11 am to 830am, watched city win, won some money, got sunburnt, meet some intresting charicters. Now contemplating wether to go home and get sleep or crack another beer to keep puching thru.........life is full of difficult choices.