Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Last few days have been cool. Coming down with a stinking headache and feeling really rough today though. Annoying thing is i havent drank a fooking thing but i still feel hungover? doesnt make sense.

Argh cant be bothered to do bastarding university Work its supposed to be a holiday for F sake.

Other then that today is lovely. House to myself, nice and relaxing.

Maddd bust day at work, got in to watch the highly entertaining lcfc :)

Nice to meet lou today :thumbup:

Ahh nice to meet you too even though you didnt give us any freebies! :angry:;)

Ha! You saw me at my absoute worst too! The just-dragged-out-of-bed-look as my bloody Mother came round at stupid o clock and got me to go into town with her! Bloody woman! >_<

Ended up crashing out on the sofa later and didnt move again - totally exhausted after the 14 people round for Xmas day.

Slobbed out all day today to recharge ready for tomorrows jaunt to Donny :thumbup:

Beginning to feel the effects of Christmas gluttony. Think a few healthy days are called for.

Absurd statement.

Woke up at 3pm, eaten a fair bit of food since then and now drinking Fanta fruit-twist. Nowhere near as toned as I was pre-birthday, but I love this time of year. :wub:

Our gym was an absolute 'mare this morning. A lot of faces in there I haven't seen in a while, all there for their annual gym splurge. It doesn't normally get like this between Xmas an New Year, which doesn't bode well for the influx of resolution makers who'll be signing up in a week's time.

Had a really good past few days :).

Friday obviously with my birthday, the boxing day victory against Sheff Utd, and not a bad day at work today :). Got some shifts for this week too so more money coming my way.

All set to be a great way to end the year and hopefully a great way to start 2010.

Also, had a weird dream last night. Roaming some random desert with 2 girls, who turned out to be Lisa and Lou. The only reasons I can think of for it being those 2 are because I thought I saw Lou walk past me up stairs at the football yesterday, but then realised it can't have been her as I think she sits in L1. And Lisa because I remembered her sending me a birthday message on Facebook. Facebook was the last thing I looked at before I went to bed.

Weird nonetheless.

Absurd statement.

Woke up at 3pm, eaten a fair bit of food since then and now drinking Fanta fruit-twist. Nowhere near as toned as I was pre-birthday, but I love this time of year. :wub:

Sir, my body is a temple. Please refrain from questioning my choice of lifestyle in future. :angry:

Had a really good past few days :).

Friday obviously with my birthday, the boxing day victory against Sheff Utd, and not a bad day at work today :). Got some shifts for this week too so more money coming my way.

All set to be a great way to end the year and hopefully a great way to start 2010.

Also, had a weird dream last night. Roaming some random desert with 2 girls, who turned out to be Lisa and Lou. The only reasons I can think of for it being those 2 are because I thought I saw Lou walk past me up stairs at the football yesterday, but then realised it can't have been her as I think she sits in L1. And Lisa because I remembered her sending me a birthday message on Facebook. Facebook was the last thing I looked at before I went to bed.

Weird nonetheless.

lol I hope you weren't distressed too much!!

Also, had a weird dream last night. Roaming some random desert with 2 girls, who turned out to be Lisa and Lou.

HAHA just saw this........... you poor, poor soul lol

Sorry I didnt realise youd had a birthday, hope you had a good one anyway. :thumbup:

My days now shit, thanks to DRFC and the weather. Last night was shite too, some absolute tosser that one of my Sons mates had brought round to my house made a disgusting remark to my 15 year old Daughter while I was upstairs and upset her. Sadly none of us knew anything about it til theyd left so it was too late to wring his neck. Then My lad dropped the £200 watch we got him for Xmas and broke it.

Now Im stuck in with bugger all to do all day and was really looking forward to Donny :cry:

HAHA just saw this........... you poor, poor soul lol

Sorry I didnt realise youd had a birthday, hope you had a good one anyway. :thumbup:

My days now shit, thanks to DRFC and the weather. Last night was shite too, some absolute tosser that one of my Sons mates had brought round to my house made a disgusting remark to my 15 year old Daughter while I was upstairs and upset her. Sadly none of us knew anything about it til theyd left so it was too late to wring his neck. Then My lad dropped the £200 watch we got him for Xmas and broke it.

Now Im stuck in with bugger all to do all day and was really looking forward to Donny :cry:

lol it wasn't that bad a dream :P.

And thank you. It was very good :).

Happy ending lol

Foxforever you sly dog.

What was said Lou? Or is it not repeatable?

Some of it isnt but part of it was "your 14 and gagging for it" (hes 18/19 shes actually 15 but still bang out of order) :angry::cry: Shes really shy, quiet and not at all like that either! If I ever see the twat again hes dead meat. I was still awake at 5am this morning fuming.