Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Some of it isnt but part of it was "your 14 and gagging for it" (hes 18/19 shes actually 15 but still bang out of order) :angry::cry: Shes really shy, quiet and not at all like that either! If I ever see the twat again hes dead meat. I was still awake at 5am this morning fuming.

If anyone had ever said anything like that to me when I was 15, which they didn't as I was fat, spotty, and speccy back then, I would have punched them. At the barest minimum.

Hope she's ok, and she's probably best off for not slapping the tosser, in all fairness.

Some of it isnt but part of it was "your 14 and gagging for it" (hes 18/19 shes actually 15 but still bang out of order) :angry::cry: Shes really shy, quiet and not at all like that either! If I ever see the twat again hes dead meat. I was still awake at 5am this morning fuming.

Gotta say I fear for that lads safety lol

Those 18 year old lads eh, bastards the lot of them..oh.

If anyone had ever said anything like that to me when I was 15, which they didn't as I was fat, spotty, and speccy back then, I would have punched them. At the barest minimum.

Hope she's ok, and she's probably best off for not slapping the tosser, in all fairness.

Sadlly shes not the sort to punch anyone. Its very fortunate her Dad was out last night else I think Id have been up at the Magistrates court this morning lol

Shes ok now thanks, its turned to anger! Her Brother and a couple of his mates offered to "have a word" but we decided violence isnt the answer (well I dont want any of them getting into trouble) but he wont be allowed in the house again. Its not a m8 of my lads just an aquaintance so its no loss.

Gotta say I fear for that lads safety lol

Those 18 year old lads eh, bastards the lot of them..oh.

lol he should be very afraid! I know having an 18 year old lad what theyre like to be fair but when its my Daughter its not on. :nono: Im sure most lads have a bit more respect than that anyway :unsure:

Not bad barr the bastard football being cancelled.

Went into Leicester to see what the sales had, Did the best i've ever done in sales I think actually, Got some World Cup DVD + Cufflinks set, One of those Horse Racing betting games (looks quite poor tbh, but it was cheap), New Shoes, New Superdry Jacket to replace my stolen one (Wasn't actually in the sale but I spoted the tinest ink dot/stain so asked for some discount and they gave me £15 off), Got new wireless printer £39.99.

Came home turned my PS3 on to try and get the stream of the game on, couldn't find it so got my laptop on only to read the bastard game had been cancelled, So i'm just installing the printer now - Installed fine on my desktop using the USB, Now to attempt getting it wireless with my laptop :fc:

Not bad barr the bastard football being cancelled.

Went into Leicester to see what the sales had, Did the best i've ever done in sales I think actually, Got some World Cup DVD + Cufflinks set, One of those Horse Racing betting games (looks quite poor tbh, but it was cheap), New Shoes, New Superdry Jacket to replace my stolen one (Wasn't actually in the sale but I spoted the tinest ink dot/stain so asked for some discount and they gave me £15 off), Got new wireless printer £39.99.

Came home turned my PS3 on to try and get the stream of the game on, couldn't find it so got my laptop on only to read the bastard game had been cancelled, So i'm just installing the printer now - Installed fine on my desktop using the USB, Now to attempt getting it wireless with my laptop :fc:

Been after one of those Superdry Coats? Got any idea where to get one? Saw some in House of Fraser.

*Resists temptation to say 'Nothings changed in 35 years then'*

Oh wait, I may have just said it....

I await Lisa wrath... :unsure::ph34r::olol^_^:o

Edited by Ian C

You went there sister :giggle:

:blink: Death is imminent ;)

Salvageable...went Burton instead of Donny and watched that prized **** Lee Hughes piss a lot more people off. How is it that if a player runs into the crowd he gets booked but if a player incites the crowd with gestures and clear intention of winding up fans, he gets off scot free.

Hardly helped that the clubs still continue to employ him and he's worshipped by every Notts County fan.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Along with certain vital organs......

Run.

Run for the hills and do NOT, under any circumstances, look back.

Remember, check yourself before you wreck yourself.

As Doncaster was called off, we decided to take a detour and head for Meadowhall! Yes, what a bad idea. We only went for one thing, to see if a certain shop would have a certain product, did they.. no.

I hate Meadowhall when it's half full, never mind when there is about twelve thousand people in there. Horrid.

Anyway, after about 10 mins we got bored and headed straight back to the car... which wasn't in the car park because it was that full... we had to park it in the overflow car park which was nearly, well, overflowed itself.

Came home and watched Soccer Saturday, the way it was meant to be!