Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Wee Uncle Dave - I like it. Hope your sister and the even wee-er one are fine when s/he arrives.

My nieces came round today. I am staggered by the amount of chocolate a small child can consume.

Spent a nice day with the lady today and had a fantastically lazy day. Only four work days left till my return to uni as well, back in Leicester this time next week.

Edited by Bilo

As Doncaster was called off, we decided to take a detour and head for Meadowhall! Yes, what a bad idea. We only went for one thing, to see if a certain shop would have a certain product, did they.. no.

Very coy, was the shop Anne Summers? (this really isn't funny why am i posting this)

Uncle Ben!! I love your rice products! :thumbup:

Congrats :)

Only the third person to say it already, won't get bored of that quick :ph34r::P

Wee Uncle Dave - I like it. Hope your sister and the even wee-er one are fine when s/he arrives.

My nieces came round today. I am staggered by the amount of chocolate a small child can consume.

Wee Uncle Dave does have a nice ring to it!

Because we're boring, predictable, old farts...

No that's being harsh on Lou...

She's not boring or predictable at all :thumbup:

Thanks Ian :angry:lol

Ooo wonder if my mate delivered LD3s neice.... shes a midwife at the Royal.. Il have to ask her. :thumbup:

Today I have realise:

Pizza Hut is so much better than Dominoes it isnt even funny.

Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream is disgusting and cheap tasting.

Statement One: Correct but Papa John's trumps both of them.

Statement Two: Blasphemous if you're talking about Cookie Dough or Fudge Brownie.

Have been persuaded to head into town tomorrow night after a spell of just wanting to stay in. Intend to make it my last proper night out in Leicester for a few months, hopefully.

Worth going to bed for four and a half hours? Have to be up at eight for work, but really dont feel tired in the slightest.

Won't feel the benefit when I've finished work tomorrow night, though, will be knackered getting ready to go out.