Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Woke up and ive got a full on cold, cough, sore throat the lot.

Which means I'm gonna have to drink through this tonight.

Yeah i've had a cough since Boxing Day, It's not been that bad up until last night when i've been coughing all night so much I was nearly sick a couple of times which is still happening now, typical that I feel like this just in time for tonight :rolleyes:

Having a 'treat' day, mixed in with revision. Mother bought me some hair stuff for Xmas, which includes a restorative treatment, so trying that, then pampering myself with some other nice toiletries.

Shame the White Book has to come into the equation though :(

Yesterday evening was good, took a lass down showcase, went really well for a 1st outing. Hit the village for a few last night but nowt major, nye has never concerned me too much.

Going to stick a tenner in the car later and find some new good roads nearby.

Last Years ended well and this ones started well.

Hopefully going to watch Newport County go 16 points clear at the top without conceding a home goal since September then getting pissed :thumbup:

Great win for the county 1-0 win. 14 points clear at the top :chant:

2500 in attendance for this league is fantastic but the referee definitely got the Worcester City sending off wrong imo :unsure:

Off back out to get slaughtered.

Happy New Year everyone :beer:

Had a good day today.

Found out I am keeping my job at the weekend so still have some money coming in!!

My manager had nothing bad to say about me and said I was a good member of the team :blush:

Anyway, equally happy because checked my phone after work and saw that we won 2-1. lol'd at the fact it was typically the way we beat them on first day of season too!

Found out I am keeping my job at the weekend so still have some money coming in!!

My manager had nothing bad to say about me and said I was a good member of the team :blush:

Were you just xmas temping then neil?

Yep.

Turns out I was worried/nervous about nothing!

lol i was like that.

Started off as a December to Jan contract. Manager called me in for a chat, said she was really impressed, and wanted to offer me another month, she even said it was a shame i was going travelling as she wanted to offer me a permanent contract.

Good times for both of us :thumbup:

lol i was like that.

Started off as a December to Jan contract. Manager called me in for a chat, said she was really impressed, and wanted to offer me another month, she even said it was a shame i was going travelling as she wanted to offer me a permanent contract.

Good times for both of us :thumbup:

Indeed.

I think I was only nervous because I've never been in that kind of scenario before, where you have a meeting to discuss your own performances lol.

• Lie-in
  • Breakfast at 12
  • Took my lad and his mate to the park with the dog
  • Bought a recharging unit for the Wii and the 360
  • Got Assassins Creed II
  • Played like a daemon on Guitar Hero
  • Wrote some more App code
  • Prepped supper for the wife
  • Solved the girl's installation issues and got her design tablet up and running
  • Rode the bike around town before coating it in an anti-corrosive agent
  • Sorted the lad's room
  • Started clearing the front room
  • ...and listened to most of the match

I've now got to wade through the remainder of the Xmas beer and wine.

It was a good day. :)