Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Bizarrely, instead of realizing her mistake, going round the roundabout and taking the turn correctly, she tries to manoeuvre her shit lilac Corsa through my car in order to get off the roundabout.

I cant get over peoples inability to deal with roundabouts! The times Ive been nearly cleaned up by idiots in the left hand lane who are actually turning right.

Don't get me started on roundabouts. Have you ever tried to get out of Waitrose car park in Blaby? The number of people who use that car park that don't understand the basic rules stagger me. I thought Sir F was going to give himself a stroke (the brain sort, not the pervy sort) the other day when the car in front was driven by a muppet who didn't seem to realise it was his right of way.

My day is not good; I have woken up with tonsillitis, brought on by my inability to deal with cold weather. I have a mock assessment tomorrow, and I am really not in the mood for it. :(

Just nipped to Tesco Express round the corner.

Two cheese straws and two cheesy cobs for 90p.

BARGAIN.

You must live near my parents. :o

Although I've just realised that my idea of 'round the corner' is not everyone else's.....

Awesome nite, realised that is fun if you want it to be.

Also came to realiseation that 2010 is going to be a big big year involving me backpacking around 30+ countries minimum.....but this scares me as I don't think I'm ready for it.

Good luck with your travelling mate. Im off to borneo in February for two months and im as excited/nervous about the year ahead as you are.

New years eve/day were fantastic days and hopefully it can continue!

Was gonna go Gym but thought i'd leave it till tomorrow as I can go in the day and would guess/hope it will be less busy with all the new recruits due to them being at work.

Glad I didn't go Gym though, Cos i've just been Ice Skating - Bloody hell, How hard and knackering is that?! I have found respect for Ice Skater's in the Olympics, e.t.c now, and I don't like the programme but have found new respect for the people on Dancing on Ice. Only fell over bout twice though, although smashed my elbow one of the times that really hurts.

Not looking forward to going back to college on Tuesday.

Especially with important exams looming within a week.

Lot of pressure on for these, and for some I'm taking the exam for the 3rd time. Pretty much last chance saloon in terms of my education.

Edited by NSLL

Got a few decisions to make over the next 24 hours, been offered a full time job so I have to decide between that or staying at college.

Decisions decisions

Was it you who was doing the Carpentry/Joinery course?

Did you get that job for the apprenticeship if so?

Tough decision although tbh like any education all you come out with is a piece of paper, and any employer would prefer experience over a piece of paper, i'm not saying go for the full time job because the pieces of paper look good on your CV but if you can get the full time job, gain experience as I say most employers in the future will take experience over the qualification.

Good luck whatever decision.

(Probably not you doing the apprenticeship though is it? :giggle::doh:)

(I've got a reasonable amount of experience and the piece of paper and i'm struggling so count yourself lucky though to be in the position)

Not the best day ever.

Started with me cancelling ESPN, then trying to sort out my new DVD Recorder, an stop it being a billy bastard and flickering... thankfully that seems to have been resolved :fc:

Then my bastard PS3, which HASN'T been solved yet, new firmware, rebooted the modem and router, done everythig I can, says the connection is fine and then it decides not to work on me :@ I shall persist.

I went and got my tickets for Swanseh, and am generally settling down for HUSTLE! which is back tonight y'all.