Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I have a day off.... last one was new years day and I was recovering then, so I dont have a clue what to do with myself today.

Its either trashy american sitcoms and junk food... orrrrrr Get out of bed and do something??

Got the holiday sorted with mates, deposit paid, 18-30 and all that, flying out July 2nd, with my birthday the day after.

I want July now.

Apart from that I've just been playing Pro Evo 3 all day, winning World Cups with Colombia and Jamaica.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

Got the holiday sorted with mates, deposit paid, 18-30 and all that, flying out July 2nd, with my birthday the day after.

I want July now.

Apart from that I've just been playing Pro Evo 3 all day, winning World Cups with Colombia and Jamaica.

Where you off babe?

Thinking of getting mine booked soon.

For the record, they are definitely cobs. Calling them rolls or baps ( :giggle: ) is tolerable but breadcakes is completely unacceptable. As for Blackpool residents, they call them barmcakes. FUCKING BARMCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually that's annoyed me. Rolls and baps are wrong, cobs are right. TRUTH ON CHIPS.

Better lay off the Jack Daniels I reckon.

It's Muffin in Rochdale! :crylaugh:

Does ANYONE do double spacing? :cry:

1.5 me lord.

Just went to braggy with my mate for some sledding. Climbed up some hill, ran and jumped at our sleds, (some plastic tarpaulin I found in the garage) caned our knees on some rocks and layed there for a couple of minutes in pain. Pretty shit to be honest

Fucks Sake! I hate letdowns!

Been planned to go out tonight all week but it's been cancelled because 'It's too cold', I'm sorry but when I go drinking, I tend to drink in a nice cosy pub, or inside a bar/club where its warm, not exactly out on the streets - unless it's summer and drinking outside is brilliant anyway!

:nono:

Disappointed, Just another excuse to add to many of them :rolleyes:

(The annoying thing is, Someone else asked me to come out tonight earlier in the week but turned them down because this was already planned)

Bread Buns in York. Why did I marry a rotten Northener :rolleyes:

Bread cakes in Bridlington which is just up the road. If my cousin wasnt with me in the chippy i wouldnt have had a clue

Bread cakes in Bridlington which is just up the road. If my cousin wasnt with me in the chippy i wouldnt have had a clue

Yeah he mentioned Bread Cakes were just to the East of where he lived! lol

I asked for a Baguette in an Isle Of Wight bakery and she gave me what Id call a Bloomer Loaf. (Large unsliced loaf) to me a Baguette is a small French Stick lol

Very confusing. :dunno:

Just found out that the university football varsity clashes with Bristol City away :cry: Which has just blown my good mood and my day to bits.

As Sports Editor of the paper, how crucial it is for me to go to the matches is yet to be seen (i.e will the deputy and main editor throw a fit if I don't go) but I might get there.

But I won't lie, it's a pretty big two fingers up to my day, I was banking on it being a Monday like last year :(

EDIT: I've just thought of my excuse if they throw a fit, and i'm feeling better! :D

Edited by Ian C

Just found out that the university football varsity clashes with Bristol City away :cry: Which has just blown my good mood and my day to bits.

As Sports Editor of the paper, how crucial it is for me to go to the matches is yet to be seen (i.e will the deputy and main editor throw a fit if I don't go) but I might get there.

But I won't lie, it's a pretty big two fingers up to my day, I was banking on it being a Monday like last year :(

EDIT: I've just thought of my excuse if they throw a fit, and i'm feeling better! :D

Just delegate. Surely that's your prerogative as editor? I'm seriously bored of watching uni sport these days so just put my "best man" on the job most of the time. :D

I spent our last varsity "Derby Day" completely pissed, so reviewing my American Football notes the next day was quite hilarious. Thankfully we had enough material from other sports and I just had to write the glamourous round-up of the day's events for the front page instead. :thumbsup:

Just delegate. Surely that's your prerogative as editor? I'm seriously bored of watching uni sport these days so just put my "best man" on the job most of the time. :D

I spent our last varsity "Derby Day" completely pissed, so reviewing my American Football notes the next day was quite hilarious. Thankfully we had enough material from other sports and I just had to write the glamourous round-up of the day's events for the front page instead. :thumbsup:

The problem is I don't have many contributors, I have one who has 'contacts' with the football, so I'm relying on him to do the business for me.

The only dilemma if he does is the Womens, which is played before the mens (It's at the Walkers Stadium by the way if anyone's interested, 16th Feb :P) and if he doesn't want to do that, then I might have a problem or two.

Though I do have one or two people in mind who will hopefully go for it... might have to rely on the first years :fc:

The problem is I don't have many contributors, I have one who has 'contacts' with the football, so I'm relying on him to do the business for me.

The only dilemma if he does is the Womens, which is played before the mens (It's at the Walkers Stadium by the way if anyone's interested, 16th Feb :P) and if he doesn't want to do that, then I might have a problem or two.

Though I do have one or two people in mind who will hopefully go for it... might have to rely on the first years :fc:

Same. Relying on team captains for reports often results in a really poor quality section, which in turn makes me look bad. Reckon I might jack it in soon, maybe give campus radio a go in my last term or summat...

And womens football is usually good for a laugh to report on (although you do actually get the odd quality player playing). That said the fit, straight ones are always by far and away the worst players. Hence why I usually hang out by the subs bench for the duration of the match. :ph34r: