Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Bollocks it is. She'll have sussed you out within a nano-second. I suspect there's no outsmarting Mrs Ulyanov. :giggle:

lol Arse! Just as I went to reply to this she leant over to kiss me good night, so I clicked to a different screen in an attempt to pretend I wasn't spending my entire life on here - and the other window was an Ebay page for a digital drum kit. >_<

Busted!

To some up my week, WANK!

1. My phone is still not back from repair :angry:

2. Work completely fooked my wages up :angry:

3. This joke of a country can't even give me a freeking passport, so they ring & send letters out! So STILL havent got my passport :@

4. I'm owed £600 which is still yet to arrive in some form, :@:frusty::angry:

So, yeah,

Is that the same one you suggested me to buy if so is it any good

:o Daggers tried to sell you his missus to fund his drum kit? :unsure:

Not the best start to the day.

Small dog has curled one out on the kitchen floor.

Think I'll plead ignorance and sit in the living room until Mrs HF gets up.

Which is a splendid plan until Mrs HF gets up, stumbles bleary-eyed into this kitchen, and treads in the aforementioned dog turd. At which point your day gets a whole lot worse. :laugh:

Which is a splendid plan until Mrs HF gets up, stumbles bleary-eyed into this kitchen, and treads in the aforementioned dog turd. At which point your day gets a whole lot worse. :laugh:

It has all gone horribly wrong.

Not the best start to the day.

Small dog has curled one out on the kitchen floor.

Think I'll plead ignorance and sit in the living room until Mrs HF gets up.

Is it just me who reads this to mean it is normally HF who crops one off on the kitchen floor? :unsure:

I've met him - I feel it is totally within him to do such a thing. I think they all do in Hull.

lol

She hasn't found a drum kit in the kitchen has she?

**** knows where I'm going to hide mine. What a bloody cretin. I swear - I don't think I've ever made a good decision while drunk >_<

lol

**** knows where I'm going to hide mine. What a bloody cretin. I swear - I don't think I've ever made a good decision while drunk >_<

Good luck guys :giggle:

lol

Didn't I bloody well warn you about this last night? :rolleyes:

Oh no, that's right, you had a cunning plan to take the kids and hide in McDonalds. :frusty:

Fuck's sake, don't bother to listen to me, eh?!!! :P:whistle:

Exam?

Exam, followed by lack of opportunity to get drunk, followed by knackered washing machine which is now a fire risk.

Chocolate? don't you like choc??? all Women do! what's wrong with you! give me your willies, i'll mop them up! really didn't wanna sound like a raging homo then but i'm afraid i did :(

It's not that I don't like chocolate, it's just that I prefer Jelly Babies. I also enjoy the fact that an ordinary bar of chocolate lasting me several weeks actually does piss some women off!

The woman was in bed so I just bought a drum kit :celebrate:

I want a drum kit. :(

Weekend was ok; made friends with a gorilla, and laughed at Sir Fynwy after a rhino charged at him. However the lack of shopping and alcohol was disappointing.