Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

And womens football is usually good for a laugh to report on (although you do actually get the odd quality player playing). That said the fit, straight ones are always by far and away the worst players. Hence why I usually hang out by the subs bench for the duration of the match. :ph34r:

:wave:

I know where the net is, but apart from that, if I'm on the side it's like being a man (or a women) short.

Same. Relying on team captains for reports often results in a really poor quality section, which in turn makes me look bad. Reckon I might jack it in soon, maybe give campus radio a go in my last term or summat...

And womens football is usually good for a laugh to report on (although you do actually get the odd quality player playing). That said the fit, straight ones are always by far and away the worst players. Hence why I usually hang out by the subs bench for the duration of the match. :ph34r:

I wouldn't be anywhere near the players anyway, i'd get press passes and sit in the press box of the WS :D

But no, I have no intention of seeing 11 women try and play football :ph34r: (That may sound bad, but I have been told several times that the standard of the womens varsity match is absolutely awful! Considering the DMU captain is also the captain of the Rugby team too)

Edited by Ian C

I wouldn't be anywhere near the players anyway, i'd get press passes and sit in the press box of the WS :D

But no, I have no intention of seeing 11 women try and play football :ph34r: (That may sound bad, but I have been told several times that the standard of the womens varsity match is absolutely awful! Considering the DMU captain is also the captain of the Rugby team too)

The women's rugby team ignored me at the Fresher's fair.

I miss the days when Col U used to give me press passes to Layer Road. Climbing over the desk to get to my cramped seat in between the guy from Soccer Saturday and the guy from Final Score. They don't make grounds like that anymore *sigh*... :(

Good day until I started feeling man flu coming on. I can't remember the last time I had a cold or oat, it's been frickin ages but I'm sure I'm gonna wake up with one tomorrow. Wounded.

It's them ****in trackers on the bus who've gave me this I tell ya's. They should wash a bit more

Pretty crap so far, took a sickie at home in bed. Also got a call this morning to say one of the few relos I had in Leicester past away last night.

Sorry to hear that mate.

I didn't mean to sound insensitive or oat with my crap I wrote after you mentioned that. I didn't read any stuff in here before I posted.

You got shot?!

A good pal of mine thought it'd be 'funny' to shoot my coat with his BB Gun as I walked down his drive, unfortunately his aim was shit and he got my just under my nose/top lip, bloody hurt, cunt. I think I made my feelings known.

Bloody hilarious if you ask me. :unsure:

Guest Mee-9
A good pal of mine thought it'd be 'funny' to shoot my coat with his BB Gun as I walked down his drive, unfortunately his aim was shit and he got my just under my nose/top lip, bloody hurt, cunt. I think I made my feelings known.

Bloody hilarious if you ask me. :unsure:

I remember when i got shot at by a BB gun. Miraculously, it got lodged in my ear hole. lol